CHAPTER 6

MADDISON POV

Me and emily used to be bestfriends before since grade school and i know how crazy she is to kyle, kyle was the heartthrob back then but not so good in sport until i met my jakey who stole my heart. But before jake came in ourlives kyle was my crush too and i never tell it to emily because i don't wanna hurt her feelings even though i want kyle for myself, emily was so nice to me ever since, she's the one who knows me the most and maybe helping her to be notice by Kyle will make her so happy but something happened.

I never intended to do something that emily would hate me this far but it was an accident and it's not my fault. We go to samantha's party until we got drunk and emily was in the living room dancing her night away.

I didn't know what's gotten into me that i took kyle from the crowd and headed straight to the room. i confessed my feelings for him and he told me the same way! We ended up making out until we got ourselves almost naked suddenly in my shocking surprised I didn't notice that Emily was standing at the door watching us crying.

Why do we always forget to lock the door!

"Emily... " I said in shocked, she ran fast as she can while crying, I followed her "Emily stop!" I grabbed her arm but Emily slapped me hard "I thought you were my bestfriend but you stole him!" she said in anger.

"I didn't stole him from you, you were never even together!" I explained "You know I loved him and I was about to confessed my feelings for him but you took the chance!" She added.

"Emily wake up! Kyle doesn't even want you! She doesn't even love you. He confessed he's feelings for me already!" I argued.

"And forget about me?! How could you do this to me mads!" She exclaimed "Emily I'm sorry I never thought this would happen... " I said trying to hold her hand but she force to leave my grasp "You thought? This friendship is over! you will never be my bestfriend again!" She left me dumbfounded.

She used to be my bestfriend no! not just a bestfriend like a sister and I know I hurt her enough to leave me.

I just realized it's my fault i try to convinced her but she still refused and ignored me like i don't exist.

I missed my bestfriend who i treat as my sister than my own sister who always hates me because she blamed me why our parents divorced.

My mom is a busy person she worked as a lawyer while my dad worked in the goverment so they don't even have time for us, so typically our nannies who are the only one's who take care of us, even though our parents is always busy we still get whatever we want and need.

When i met emily she's the only one who cared and understand me but I hurt her because of my selfishness and I feel sorry for what I did so I stop everything that Kyle and I had.

"Oh my god maddie! Have you seen it?" Samantha snapped at me while im changing at the cheerleaders locker "What are you talking about?" I asked, samantha and audrey look at each other worried.

"Guys! What is it?!" I asked them until they told me that something was spreading rumours in our school and its about me.

When i saw it, i was so damn angry i didn't know that time that Emily saw us almost having sex, someone took a picture of it and spread it so fast that my parents scolded and grounded me for almost half of the year, I never saw my parents so angry that moment.

I know Emily did this and she ruined my family's reputation and mine. I will never forgive her. We have a huge fight back then she even try to believe me that she didn't do it but I know she did.

I was on my way to the campus when i saw a new face in the parking lot with a lady who i think 30 or 40 in her age "they are asian i believed?" i mumbled

They walk towards the principal's office (my uncle) I saw a girl who have medium dark brown wavy hair with a slender brown eyes and the way she dress, she seems like a boyish type of a person. if she's a guy I can tell you she can get every girls eyes in this campus, she's too cute!

But unfortunately I saw her with my ex-bestfriend, emily "of all the student why her?" My mind said and when she entered the class i noticed that everyones talking about her my friends as well find her attractive of course.

"look at that new girl she's so cute! I thought she's a guy before" Jenny said confused.

"Well i don't care, she's so cute. You know K-Pop boybands right? She kinda look like one of them, if she have a short her or dress up as a guy. I dibs!" Audrey giggled and we rolled our eyes on her.

"What?" She said "You're sick!" Samantha chuckled. Holly on the other hand was keep staring at bailey in the whole time.

I glanced at her for a bit well she sits next to emily and i really do find her so attractive and the way she smile makes me blush i don't know why do i feel this way towards her and i don't like it, im straight but she's making me confused.

Week past but the way I look at her.. somethings weird inside of me feels funny that I've never felt in my life. I also notice my boyfriend seems to be attached to her too and I can't let that happen.

I also figured that holly have a crush on her well that's a surprised, i even ask her if she's gay but she told me she's straight but when it comes to Bailey it became different "yeah I feel the same way Holly" my mind argued.

Im not sure if Bailey's straight or not but I feel that I have a competition right here, she even partnered with my boyfriend in the class and they look so closed together it makes me angry. I don't know why but I don't want to see them so close.

"I don't want to see her so close to anyone" my mind added "what's happening to me, I hate her ugh?!" I'm starting to get annoyed.

We were about to go out when someone bumped me in the stairs and I almost slip but she managed to catch me because if not she's gonna pay for it, big time! and i just realised its Bailey, looks like she's in a hurry.

She even apologized to me and i tried to act mad so i won't be obvious that I feel warm when her skin is too close to mine. I even made up a reason putting jake for being her partner at the presentation in the class and warned her so she can stay away from him after that Ms Hale came "why does she always interrupt me from everything, ugh!" I mumbled.

I know i still love my boyfriend even though his absence is making me so annoyed because of his busy schedule from training, basketball and studies. We barely have time to each other and I feel like my feelings for him is fading and i can see that he feels the same way but we can't say it to each other?

I was interrupted by baileys touch when she bump into me earlier, it makes me feel so warm i keep staring at her sometimes when no one looks. But emily was always there to ruin it.

I know Jake was my true love and i can't just let our relationship end this way so i needed to stop what i feel about bailey and focus on him instead.

I pretend to get mad at her and put some prank on her with emily but i feel so guilty. And jake confronted me about it and we argued.

"Bailey was so nice and friendly there's nothing going on between us, if that's what you think! Maddie you need to stop doing this to them i know emily is your bestfriend too before, wouldn't she mad if you hurt her more like you did before?" He said.

"I wont forgive her for what she did to me if thats what you ask, i will never ask her friendship again! Have you remember what i told you she did to me before?!" I argued.

"Just please stop babe, or else.." He added "or else what jake?" I asked him frowning and left me alone in the parking lot

"Is he breaking up with me or is he falling to bailey as well?" I asked myself mentally