CHAPTER 27 - Jealous

Jealous

"Alright Lee, Jackson you're up!" Mr. Brior said leaning next to the window staring at Lee and Jackson who introduced themselves.

"And this project is called "A lemon clock" which is working without batteries so..." Lee announced and demonstrate the whole thing in front of the class. 

While watching them intently, leaning on the table with my right hand resting on my jaw. I raised my eyebrows in amazement, I catch a glimpse of maddison who keeps on staring at me and I ignored it.

Until I felt my left hand got wrapped up by her hand under the table i glance at her which she's not meeting my gaze, smirking.

She squeezed my hand, now im kinda distracted by her because shes playing with my palm drawing circles with her fingers in a flirting way. But it tingles me so i tried to pull my hand out of her grasp but she interlocks it instead not letting it go. 

Then after lee and jacksons lemon clock project, group by group they start to show their own experiment project in front.

"Very good! Now give them around of applause" Mr.Brior exclaimed clapping to the third group who participated. I was about to clap but maddison still holds my other hand for the entire time from start to finish.

I wiggle my hand trying to escape her grasp "Maddie, my hand..." I whispered she just smiled in response still smirking "Maddie!" I whisper again quietly annoyed by now.

"alright next group for tomorrow Peter with Gina and you, and you" points to the other groups. I rolled my eyes, sighing because she wont let me go. Mr. Brior discuss the next group to demonstrate for next Wednesday.

"And thursday will be Maddison with Bailey and etc... I expect you guys to work on this seriously. Do you understand me?" He said looking at all of us intently.

"And your grades will be announce on Friday, so good luck and get out!" He said flatly as the bell rang. 

"Maddison... Let go of my hand!" I whisper to her, she ignores me. Everyone is getting out "Maddison!" I said loud enough for her to hear.

"Excuse me" Mr. Brior took a glance on us "Uhm nothing sir, see you tomorrow" Maddison stated, I rolled my eyes on her Mr. Brior nods and leaves "have a great day ladies" He added. 

"Do you wanna leave or not?" I said to her, she gaze at me biting her lips "not until I get a kiss" she dart her eyes on my lips "You know someone might see us.. " I added.

"I told you before I don't care... " she stares at me frowning and sighed heavily "are you scared?" She asked gently, i nod slowly looking down. 

"fine... i respect that-" we got interfered by her minions at the door "Maddison! we've been looking for-" Samantha barge in with Jenny and Audrey "oh" she frowns.

Maddison rolls her eyes and yelled "What?!" turning around sharing a sharp glare at them, I got startled by the tone of her voice. 

"We have a meeting with coac-" Samatha got snapped by irritated Maddie "I got the message, I'm not stupid!" They all got scared so am I.

My other side was the wall and a window so the only way out of this chair is when Maddie stand from her seat so I can leave. 

I clear my throat to get their attention "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt but I really need to go" I grimaced glancing to them.

Maddison stood up annoyed, staring at me with her stern looking face oh uh. I laugh nervously when I stood up next to her "bye!" Then rush out of the door.