Chapter 5

Xandrix at the top!!

Hi, miss A [ dixie_alexa ], thank you very much for your support.

Enjoy!

________________________

Nang magkamalay siya agad niyang nasilayan ang kulay puting kesami. Sinubukan niyang umupo pero napawak lang din siya sa kaniyang ulo. Para kasing may kung anong umaalog do'n nang gumalaw siya.

Nang masigurong okay na ang pakiramdam niya saka naman niya sinuri ang lugar na kaniyang kinalalagyan. Sigurado siyang pag

The walls painted with white matches the ceiling while the doors are painted black. May tatlong pinto ang kwarto. Ang isa ay pinto palabas ng kwarto ang isa naman ay sa tingin niya ay para sa banyo. Ang isa naman ay di niya alam kung para saan.

The curtains blended in a mix of white and black, complementing the picture frames hanging on the wall.

As she surveyed the entire room, her eyes widened with realization.

Oh, shit! Where am I now?

On cue, memories from yesterday flooded back, playing like a movie in her mind.

She recalled the kidnapping, the women in the cell like her, the silver chain, the men in suits...

and the wolves.

No! Werewolves! They are werewolves!

Ang huliniyang natatandaan, bago siya mawalan ng malay, ay ang pagsugod sa kaniya ng isang malaking lobo at ang paghagis nito sa kaniya sa pader.

Nagsimula na siyang ng mag-panic. Puro mura ang lumalabas sa kaniyang bibig habang iniisip kung paano siya napunta roon at kung sino ang kumaha sa kaniya.

She must escape before the situation takes a darker turn.

Quickly rising from the bed, she moved towards the door. As her hand approached the doorknob, hesitation crept in.

What if there are people outside? What if they'll harm her once they realize she's awake? Numerous uncertainties clouded her mind, leaving her uncertain of the best course of action.

Lumayo siya sa pinto at naglakad pabalik sana sa kama nang nag-iisip hanggang mapadako ang kaniyang tingin sa may bintana.

Halos mapatalon siya sa tuwa ng makitang terrace iyon. Mabilis niyang tinungo ito at
binuksan ang pinto nito na natatakpan ng mahabang kurtina.

She was ready to jump when someone suddenly walked inside the room.
"What the hell are you doing?" agad na napalingon siya sa may pinto.

There she saw a man with dark orbs looking at her confuse. Palihim niyang pinasadahan ito ng tingin. From his eyes, nose, lips down to his body.

Matangkad ito at makisig. Nagmumura ang mga muscle nito sa suot niyang gray sweatshirt habang sa pang-ibabang suot nito ay simpleng itim na pants na pinarisan ng sneakers.

Damn, this guy is attractive! She commented after discreetly assessing his overall appearance.

She never thought a man like him could exist—an epitome of perfection with a body and face to die for.

She mentally cursed herself.

The hell? What am I saying?

Her own reaction confused her.

Is this some kind of side effect of the silver? Because it's the first time she's complimented a man and the first time she's appreciated someone's 'perfection.'