First Lie

It was a normal day in the Heights Alliance. A grateful Saturday has come by for the future heroes to rest their dear souls. Everything was completely normal, except for one mysterious thing.

"Hey guys, do you know where Tsu-chan is?" Kirishima asked everyone in the common room.

Everyone stopped what they were doing(including Bakugo) and reflected on the question Kirishima just asked 2 seconds ago.

"Where is Tsu-Chan?"

It hit them right then and there. Tsuyu wasn't in most of the morning class on Friday since she needed to excuse herself for 'important material'

She didn't show up for the day's breakfast on time; she came 30 minutes before breakfast ended. Tsuyu has also excused herself right after she finished the day's lunch, in which she had never done before.

And if she really needed to, she would've asked Aizawa-sensei, even though it was never necessarily.

But this time, Tsuyu just straight up left the the lunch room, unwilling to talk to anyone.

  "That's true! Why didn't I realize it before?!" Ochako contemplated.

  "Maybe she has concerning work with her family members?" Iida suggested.

  "But Tsu-chan would most likely tell us that if that were case!" Ochako reassured.

Different suggestions about the 'Missing Tsuyu' theory wandered across the room. This caught the attention of Mr. Aizawa as he entered the common room.

  "What's with all of the noise in here?"

  "Have you seen Tsu-chan around?" they all asked in unison.

"You're all asking about Asui?"

They all nodded.

"Do you know where she is?" Midoriya asked.

Mr. Aizawa scratched his head.

"From what Asui told me, she said she would be visiting the hospital from time to time."

Everyone was shocked by what Mr. Aizawa has just said. Midoriya, Iida, and Ochako immediately stood up from the couch.

"The hospital? Is Tsu-chan injured?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"No? Asui is not injured. Did she not tell you anything?"

Mr. Aizawa shook his head and sighed.

"Her sister, Satuski, has been injured."