°4°

This chapter is dedicated to pweety_1 This girl is simply amazing. Kindly go over to her profile and click her follow botton.

Above is a picture of Tatiana.

Enjoy.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

What's going on?

My mind was like its own roller coaster. I knew not T from anywhere, but her words were so drawn to me. It was like a magnet pulling me.

I tried T's number for the seventh times, but it was still redirecting me to that computer type voice.

Beep! Beep!

My phone lit up again. I looked down at the screen and realized it was a message from T. She had sent me a meet up message and also giving me the address.

God, what's this girl's problem? Hope say she never commit?

I decided to call my flashy best friend Judith, for some advice. How funny of me to think that someone like Judith, would give me some reasonable advice. But I was to desperate to care.

"Judith in the house yo! Watin dey sup?" That was Judith's unique way of saying hello.

"Abeg calm down," I said to her. "I just need your help."

"Money no dey o, your girl don broke finish." I rolled my eyes upon listening to Judith's rants.

"Judith, 'I need your help' isn't a codded way of saying I need money." I mentally face palmed myself.

Judith chuckled on the phone, "Oh that's true. You've got that your lesbian benefactor to sustain you."

"Dude she's not a lesbian. And that's offensive coming from you!" I snapped. Judith should have had a little respect for T.

"Abeg no dey shout," Judith warned me, with every trace of amusement totally gone. "Watin dey sup?"

And that's when I told Judith about T's weird message and also the address she'd sent to me not too long ago.

"You need my advice?" Judith yawned out of boredom. I frowned at her inability to pretend to even care. "Don't go. She might be a psycho serial killer for all I care."

"You think so?" I asked with concern evidence in my tone.

"I know so," Judith concluded. "Now, be a sweetheart and use that phone of yours to hunt rich cool dudes."

"I'm not a tiger," I deadpanned.

"And you ain't rich." Judith ended the call at that, not giving me room to fire back at her.

I sighed and hit my head repeatedly on the wooden table. T was going to be the death of me.

I stared at the screen of my phone as I scanned through T's message over and over again. I tried ignoring the message, I tried following Judith's advice. But my conscience wouldn't let me.

T had been good to me and it wouldn't be nice to repay her with wickedness, irrespective of her request.

I sighed and got up from my already lifeless couch, and strode into the one room I was sharing with my younger sister, Idara. I walked over to my Ghana must go, and pulled out my baggy crazy jean and a white sleeveless top. I pulled off my current clothes and quickly wore the ones I brought out from the Ghana must go.

I walked over to my broken mirror and looked at my small frame. At least, I was looking presentable. I grasped my backpack and rushed out of the room.