This made it so that Jungkook's right hand man would be able to keep some of the other Council members in check if they were being too pushy. Namjoon also made sure that Jungkook would not be attacked during a meeting, from a Council member or a rogue hybrid from somewhere in the streets.

Since he was there to mostly protect Jungkook, along with giving him advice like the other Council members, he sat next to Jungkook, across from Yoongi, as the Council member closest to Jungkook, both figuratively and literally. 

Yoongi and Jungkook greeted everyone back politely, and the kitchen workers started bringing out different breakfast dishes, like eggs, bacon, hash browns, pancakes, and a few other options.

Everyone quietly dished themselves up, grabbing what they wanted to have. Some of the Council members were pigging out on the opportunity to have free food, while most remained humble and only took what they needed. 

While people started eating, drinks were brought out. Juice, milk, water, etc. Yoongi poured himself some milk, despite some of the kitchen staff offering to do it for him. Yoongi was somewhat independent, and he refused to be waited on like a child. 

Once everyone had what they wanted and the kitchen staff went back to the kitchen, the conversation finally started up.

"So," Jungkook cleared his throat. "What is the topic of the meeting today?"

"Well," one of the Council members responded. "We wanted to bring to your attention some of the after effects of your marriage."

"Is that so?"

"Yes," another responded. "We have some opinions from the public to share, and we also wanted to dive into legal policies, since this kingdom has now been ruled by only a king for many years now. Adding a queen to the mix might change a few things."

"I see," Jungkook nodded, eating some eggs and then washing it down with orange juice. "Let's start with the public opinion."

Yoongi turned to Jin. "Hey, Jin!" Yoongi whispered.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Jin whispered back. "How was your honeymoon?"

"It was actually pretty good!" Yoongi smiled. "Jungkook is really nice."

Jungkook's eyes flicked over to Yoongi when he thought he heard his name, but he smiled when he saw Yoongi talking to his friend, and he turned back to the political conversation the rest of the table was having.

"Oh really," Jin smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Did you by chance... consummate the marriage?"

Yoongi blushed and choked on some hash browns. "Jin!" He squeaked. 

"What?" Jin shrugged innocently. "Did I say something?"

"Jin, you can't just--!"

"Excuse me, my Queen," one of the Council members interrupted. "I don't mean to be rude, but we are discussing matters that are imperative for you to pay attention to and be a part of."

"Oh, my bad," Yoongi scratched the back of his neck as he tried to rid himself of his blush. "I'm listening now."

~~~~~

"So kitten, did you enjoy breakfast?"

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook as they walked together back to their room.

"It was delicious. You have some talented kitchen staff."

"I do," Jungkook nodded. "But I still like the food that you make. Maybe every once in a while I could give them a day off and we can cook together again?"

"Maybe," Yoongi smiled. 

They were almost at their room when Jin turned the corner and started catching up to them. "Yoongi!"

"Ugh."

"It's okay," Jungkook laughed. "You haven't seen him in a week, and he probably wants to catch up with you. Go talk to him. I'll be in our room working on a speech."

"Okay," Yoongi pouted, hugging Jungkook real quick before running down the hall to join up with his best friend.

"Yoongi!"

"Hey, Jin."

"Come on, Yoongi," Jin grabbed onto Yoongi and started pulling him to his own room. "We are going to my room, and you are going to tell me all about that honeymoon!"

When they reached Jin's room, they quickly went inside, locking the door with a giggle. They both ran across the room and jumped onto the bed like children.

"Okay, so how did it go?"

"It was fun! He took me to a beach house!" Yoongi smiled. "We cooked together a lot, went to the beach, made a pillow fort... we did all kinds of things." Yoongi started to blush and he ducked his head down to hide it. "He was very touchy and affectionate."

"Aw, kitty's got a crush."

Yoongi pouted, but didn't deny it. Instead, he just changed the subject. "What about you, huh? You spent a week at a castle without me. What did you do while I was gone?"

Jin blushed and looked away. "I got to know some of the staff better. I cooked with the kitchen staff, I trained and fought with the warriors, and I made some new friends."

"What about Namjoon?~" Yoongi sing-songed.

"What about him?" Jin squeaked.

"What has he been up to this week? I'm sure you've spent some time with him."

"Okay, okay," Jin sighed dramatically. "I'll tell you."

Yoongi leaned in excitedly.

Jin also leaned foreword as if what he was about to say was a huge secret. "I spent a lot of time with him and he asked me out. We have a date planned in a few days."

Yoongi squealed. "Oh, I'm so happy for you, Jin! You deserve to find someone to love. After all, you've wasted most of your life so far watching over me. That's had to have been pretty boring and devastating to your potential for a love life."

"Oh, don't be like that," Jin laughed. "It wasn't that bad spending time with you."

"So..." Yoongi trailed off, pausing dramatically. "Have you kissed yet?"

Instead of an answer, Yoongi was given a pillow to the face, and they started playfully throwing pillows at each other.

~~~~~

Over the next few weeks, Yoongi had a ceremony to make him the official Queen of the land to help rule along side King Jungkook. Jungkook also gave his speech to the public that introduced Yoongi to the citizens, and informed them of any changes that his marriage had brought to the kingdom. 

Jin and Namjoon had also gone on that date, and Yoongi and Jungkook had the time of their lives teasing the new couple. Despite teasing, they often set double dates to spend time together.

No matter how many double dates, ceremonies, and other things they had to attend, Jungkook and Yoongi always spent some part of the day alone together. It was something they both promised each other that they would set time for, so that they could bond and get closer, and so that Jungkook could trick Yoongi into falling in love with him.

(A/N: Slightly rushed ending but writer's block will do that to ya. This is the chapter I complained about before. It has literally no purpose to the story line but I needed a filler so things wouldn't seem rushed.)