"Looks like Sabo overstepped in someone's territory" muttered Franky as he glared at the mugger.

"Territory?" Nami muttered confused.

Sabo suddenly smirked, as if he was the one in charge here. "Your territory?" he repeated with that grin. "You guys are so full of it! Talking is cheap! Hurry up and bring it on if you don't want to be beaten."

Marco sighs as he sits down next to the brothers once again, moving Ace's legs a bit as he gets comfortable.

"You sound exactly like Ace when he's taunting someone" Marco says looking at Sabo with a small smile.

Sabo smirks as Ace grins and chuckles.

The man in front sneered. "Fine!" he said, "You asked for it!"

They all ran towards him, one man declaring, "But we ain't going easy on ya because you're a kid!"

"Well he didn't come alone" Ace said smirking now as he crosses his arms on Sabo's lap and places his head down while watching the scene.

Sabo moves his arms a bit to let his brother get comfortable before once again wrapping them around him.

The StrawHat's were smirking a bit watching the scene as they noticed two figures on the roof.

"Well what do you know, those brats know some strategies" said Zoro,

Ace jumped from the rooftop of the building above them, holding onto Luffy's foot, who was clinging to the edge so that his leg stretched out for Ace to swing down with the metal staff.

"You go, Ace!!" Thatch yelled from his spot where he sat with his crew. Some smiling at Thatch but also looking on sadly remembering his passing.

Ace's staff collided with one of the thug's head as they fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"That kid!" one of them yelled in a stunned voice before he held up a knife.

"Be careful!"said Chopper worried,

"They'll be fine" said Robin smiling as she then realizes her and the rest of the crew have been standing this whole time. She smiles and offers,

"I believe it's about time we sat down and relaxed" she then proceeds to sit down as she continues,

"We'll be here for a while"

The rest of the crew now realized they're sore legs from standing for so long.

Usopp said, "finally!" As he sat down cross legged.

The rest followed suit as they sat down all getting comfortable.

Some sighing in relief as they're muscles finally relaxed.

Nami sat next to Robin as she places Chopper on her lap.

Ace grins a bit now realizing that Luffy's crew have been standing for so long because they've been so worried over his little brother.

Sabo, who was now grinning and held up his staff, "Pay attention!" Sabo called with a grin and taking him out with the pipe.