Welcome to the Bubble Reviews 2.0 ♡ + Rules

Hello to one and all! Welcome to the Bubble Reviews 2.0!

------------

------------

We're glad to be back in action again! This time, we're making a few changes so you, as our clients, have more freedom!
We strive to give you the best quality reviews!

We are a little bit different as both the owners of this page love creativity and everything different. We will not only provide you with reviews, but give you tips and tricks to improve your writing. With the help of our team, we will carefully highlight both your strengths and weaknesses to give you an overall rating.

We believe the best way to improve your writing is by getting a review entailing constructive criticism, advice and overall all you need to know to get better.

We will give you a professional review and this will come with tips , tricks and advice for you as well.

-------------

-------------

▪You now get to choose your own reviewer from our amazing team!

▪Every reviewer is unique in their own way, and you're bound to get a fresh opinion on your book no matter who you choose!

▪More organized and more efficient

---------

-------------

-------------

Rules:

Follow our founders stephaniewritings and tomisworld

● Do NOT be disrespectful to your reviewer/rush them.

●Ensure you complete the payment.

● Fill in the forms and TAG your reviewer when you do, as the forms differ for each reviewer.

● Some of our reviewers are brutal, so there is a strict no takedown policy. Reviews will only be taken down if there's a valid reason for doing so. (eg: defamation and/or ill intent)

Spam your reviewer with comments (votes if you wish) /advertise them on your wall. They work hard to create reviews for your books! Follow them to show appreciation!

▪ Add this to your reading list!

▪The password is Bubblegum Player

----------

NOTES

Your selected reviewer may communicate further payment to you (if they desire)
This may be in form of comments on their works , a shoutout, etc.

The Bubblegum Book club member's and other member's of the bubble society will be given priority. Interested in joining us? Please check out our book club on this account or our book titled "The Bubble Society" for all you need to know.

Please, be open minded and mature. No story is perfect, you will have mistakes.
We will be direct, professional and helpful. We do not critique with hate, thank you.

In accordance to giving you a review , we also give advice and tips that suit you best. So, you can expect that these may take quite a while but we will definitely get the job done.

Lastly, give us credit.
Part of our day is taken into reading and reviewing YOUR work.

***
The forms for those wanting to join our review team as well as get reviews ,is up ahead ♡

***The forms for those wanting to join our review team as well as get reviews ,is up ahead ♡