The Private Expedition

ابدأ من البداية

"Alright your horses are set, time to head out!" Erwin said as he finally returned to us. We went over to our horses, I notice theres only two of them. "U-uh, where are the rest?" I ask curiously, Are we going alone!? This just had to get more awkward between us.

I thought to myself, "The two of you will go alone, the others have training lessons to teach. I expect you to come back by sunset or I will send a search party, be careful out there if any strange happenings come about fallback." Erwin says in a serious and rushed tone. We nod and get on the horses, as the gate opens I see the outside of the wall for the first time for almost a year.

We race on our horses side by side, we travel to a nearby forest. As we arrived we dismounted and strapped on our 3D Manouver Gear, "Hey levi, since I only learned hand to hand stuff I didnt really get a chance to know how these things work. Do you mind showing me?" I looked to him with a convincing face, he glared and walked over.

"First thing first, you need to strap the gear on, connect the straps with the gas and sword holder part and you should be good." He replied as he began to put ot on for me, I felt so awkward but I still needed the help. After he put mine on he did the same with his, "Do you know how to get up and balance at least?" He said in an annoyed but concerned tone.

"I-I think so, it shouldnt be that hard right?" He glared and gave me a quick demo, just incase I did need the help. Once I figured the balance technique out, we headed to a tall tree just east of us. "So are we going to kill titans today?" I was ready for it but at the same time I didnt feel ready.

Levi looked to me with a sarcastic face, "What do you think?" He then drifted off to another tree. Is Heichou okay? He seems annoyed with something, maybe I should talk to him. I followed him and we stopped on a thick branch high up from the ground.

"Whatever you do, stay close to me and dont go anywhere. We are in Titan territory, one slip up and our lives wont continue." He said in a serious tone as he then swiftly jumped off and shot his gear, it looked like he wouldnt make it in time but eventually he was shooting back up in less than a minute. I continue to follow him through the crisp, cold, fresh air.

~~Levi's POV~~

Sakura follows me as I do quick jumps and pulls to get used to the feeling of traveling through air. I see a titan down below and I get a full on rush of nervousness, I cant lose her on this one.

"Theres one down below, I'll handle it just stay back!" I say cautiously. I pullback my gear and freefall through the air, it seemed like a long way down for 3 seconds of letting go. I pull out again, the blades come out, shining bright in the sun. I make sure im close enough and get into a ball shape position, I then make my body turn making me spin round and round.

As im spinning I keep track of the titans neck just closing in, I put my blades close and slice deep through its neck, the blades felt so smooth as they pierced the skin. I heard a loud shierk the a huge thud, I knew it was finished. I land on its back, steam emerges and my sight is blinded. "Sakura, are you there?"

As I try to spot her with the little vision I have, I then hear a scream. It wasnt a titans, it was a humans. I feel panicked, my heart beats and pounds. No, that cant be! Sakura!!  I quickly escape the steam and head up to a branch, there I try to spot out Sakura from above the green trees. "Cadet, are you there!?"

I say out loud trying to hear a respond, with no luck I move to another tree. As I was soaring through the cool air, I finally heard a desprate response coming from below. I quickly react to the call and freefall yet again.

I musn't let anything happen. Please be alright. When the freefall was over, I finally caught a glimpse of her green cloak.

As I get closer and closer my eyes widen and go in complete shock, I see her in the titans hand. She was struggling and panicking, I was to shocked to move. "Levi help me please! I need you!!!"

I heard her faint words but still couldn't move, my body was frozen and my mind was blank. Moments later I heard a scream, it sounded like the same one in her dream.

It sounded painful and bone crushing, please this can't be happening! I finally snap back into reality, all noises coming clear to me. Sakura was screaming and I saw the titan crush her in its hands, I saw her, she was gone as her body hung lifeless.

"SAKURA!!!!" I yell, tears falling one by one. My voice caused the titans attention, he drops her body and heads towards me. I face the titan and jump off the branch, I pull out my blades, I feel my body rage with burning energy.

"You hurt Sakura, You hurt SAKURA!!!!!" I yelled to the disgusting beast as I sliced its neck, my body still full with anger. I then swoop down, my face cuts through trees feeling each prick like a needle.

My eyes darken, I see her body against a tree, he cloak covered in crimson shaded blood. "God dammit please be alright." I pick her up then whistle for my horse, it arrives and I put her on first then me.

"Go!" I kick the horse and it gallops off, I look ahead but kept an eye on Sakura. The sun begins to set and I start to see the camp, I look back down to see Sakura's brown hair shining a light blonde, orange shade.

A tear slips away as I gently stroke her hair, My life wouldn't be complete without you, Sakura Kinishina.

~~Hey again! OOHHHH lol what did you Scouts think of this chapter? Pretty good or just...no? New chapter coming soon! Again super sorry for the delay! ^_^ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad: Heichou Levi~~