°3°

This chapter is dedicated to omonigho20 My sweet and loving roommate, whom had decided to join wattpad cause of me 😍

Kindly go over to her profile, and click on the follow button. Thanks.

Above is a picture of Judith.

Enjoy.

                  ~°~°~°~°~

Week's passed since I got my first anonymous letter from 'T'. 'T' kept on sending letters and money to me for no good reason.

We became close in the sense that we started chatting on What's App, during our free time. I didn't know who she was or what she looked like, cause her dp only had her initial 'T' on it, and she refused to do a video call with me.

Wondering how I got a portable android phone? Well 'T' gifted it to me.

Gifting me the phone, was the easy part. Hiding while using the phone away from my family, was the hardest thing ever.

Looking at my surroundings for any potential eye service, I dug into my pile of dirty cloths, to retrieve my phone.

Upon letting the screen lit, I sighted the ten miss calls notification.

Wow, thank goodness the phone was on silent.

What surprised me was that, all miss calls were from 'T'.

I decided to go over to my call log, and give her a call. Good thing she had sent me a three thousand naira card three nights ago.

On the first ring, T quickly answered the call. "Uyai,"

She sounded distressed, but I decided to let that slide. "What's up T?"

"I was thinking you were ignoring me," Okay, she was beginning to sound weird, even for me.

"Really? Sorry." I decided to say. "Mum just left the house now, which gave me access to the phone." My english compared to T's, were garbage.

"Uyai," T called again, then stopped.

"T, hope you're good?" I wanted to make sure she was alright. I mean, she had been good to me since last week, though I haven't seen her before.

T paused like for ever. The only thing I could hear on the other end, was her trying to even her breath. "I'm in trouble, Uyai. A-And I don't know what would become of me soon."

That shockingly struck me, for reasons unknown to me. "What's wrong?"

"Can't say," T said shakingly. "But I might be needing your help in the future."

"My help?" I muttered. "With what?"

"If you've got a chance to live my life, would you do it?" T stated out of the blues.

"Leaving this hell hole called life?" I scoffed, "I would within the blink of an eye. But mother won't let me."

T paused upon hearing my respond, I even thought she had hung up on me. "Gotta go now, talk to you later."

"T," I called worriedly. "Are you sure you're good?"

T let out a sigh. "I'm fine, Uyai. Do please take care of yourself."

I sighed as she finally hung up the call. I lacked nothing all thanks to an anonymous being. No one knew about T. Not my parents, not my sister and not even my best friend, Judith. It was something I had kept a secret.

Who T was, I had no idea. She hell might be a scammer or even a serial killer. So why did I feel drawn to her?

still in my own world, I felt a pat on my shoulder, which immediately brought me back to reality. I looked up in bewilderment, to see Judith looking down at me.