Zach-I didn't mean it

"zaaach" I whined reaching out towards him as he scrolled on his phone ignoring me as much as he could. "Come cuddle mee"
I was destined to get his attention one way or another. Even if it meant annoying him. "baby please" he replied in an almost annoyed tone.

"Zach come on. You never cuddle me anymore"
"I need attention and love" I complained.
"yeah probably because i'm always busy nowadays. I don't have time y/n" He said obviously annoyed. I let out an annoyed huff and crossed my arms with a fake pout.

I dramatically sighed and slouched. "I guess nobody loves me anymore. I'm all alone. Single.... and lonely" I jokingly said in hopes it would catch his attention. the single part definitely did. He turned towards me and glared. "Single?" He raised his eyebrow still glaring giving me the chance to change what I had said.

"I mean i'm not single. I'm just alone because nobody loves me" I said. He turned back towards his phone and continued doing whatever.

I rolled my eyes. "Zach cuddle me pleasee" I let out a whine. "At least give me a kiss" I pleaded leaning closer to him. He completely ignores me and I let out a groan.

getting upset I jump into his lap and that seemed to piss him off. "gosh dammit y/n. I'm busy. Quit being so fucking annoying and leave me alone" He snapped. His loud voice caused me to jump. without saying a word I climbed off his lap and sat there staring at the wall. I could feel the tears brimming my eyes. He never yells at me like that.

He realized what he did wrong and Immediately set his phone down and reached out to me. "aw baby i'm so sorry" zach snatched me up in his arms and held me tight in his lap. "I didn't mean to yell at you like that. i'm sorry" He coos kissing my head and stroking my hair.

"you're not annoying. I didn't mean it I promise. "I just wanted to cuddle.." I cried.
"I know baby I know. I'll cuddle you for as long as you want." He says which caused me to smile a tiny bit. "Don't cry. i'm sorry I yelled at you. I'm just stressed and I know that's not an excuse but I love you."

"I love you" I say
he attacks my face in kisses and holds me so close to him I almost can't breathe.

—————-

THIS IS SHIIIT. Oh hey guys. long time no see.
hey... Hey....How y'all doin?

My birthday was in may, School's almost over and i'm tired. It's been like 2 months i'm sorry. Requests?