Jonah-Treat you better

It was the 2nd time this week.
Me and my boyfriend fought again and was the worse one we've had. I can hear the words replaying in my head...

You're such a slut why am I even with you?

You cheater

I don't even love you, Why don't you go run to your little man jonah?

I was hurt. I ran out of the house crying instantly pulling my phone out and called my best friend Jonah. I had no ride home and maybe thought he'd be nice enough to give me one.

"Heyyy"

"Hi Jonah" I choked out trying my best not to cry.

"Y/n what's wrong are you okay?" He questioned

"It was pete again.. He called me names and I don't know how longer I can handle this"

I could hear heavy short breaths from the other side of the phone.

"I'll be there in 10" he said before he hung up.

I sat on the curb bringing my knees to my chest sobbing quietly waiting for Jonah to show. A few minutes later a car pulls up beside me and comes to a complete stop.

I looked up to see Jonah instantly run out of the car slamming his car door coming over to me standing me up and engulfing me in a big tight hug.
"Jonah..." I cried out quietly voice cracking. "Shh, It's okay" He shushed me kissing me lightly on the head rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna beat his ass.." I heard Jonah growl in a deep quiet voice.
I pulled away and looked at him "No Jonah please don't" I said. "He hurt you again y/n. For the second time this week! You call me crying saying you guys got in a fight every week and I can't keep seeing you like this! I care  about you" He said now getting angry breathing heavily up and down.

"I know Jo but please don't go and fight him" I looked up at him sadly.
"Give me one good reason to not go in there and beat his ass, Otherwise I will" He said pointing to his house.
"I-I.." I stuttered.

"Y/n" he warned. I sighed "I just don't wanna see you get hurt. It'll hurt me more than it'll hurt you. Just please don't go in there Jonah please" I said eyes watering. He looks up from me to his house and down back at me.

He sighs looking down closing his eyes for a second. "Get in the car" He says calmly. I look at him one more time before getting into the car sitting down. We drive home and Get out. Me and Jonah stand outside his car and he walks up to me giving me one last hug.

I take in his scent and smile. "Thank you for everything" I mumble into his chest. "Of course, Anytime you need me I'll be here" He pulls away sliding his hands down my arms grabbing hold on my hands. He notices some dark marks on my forearm. His smile fades.

"Y/n what is this?" He says making me look at my bruises and light scratches on my forearm. "It's uh nothing"
"Bullshit, Tell me now what is it? Bruises? Did he do this to you??" He says now getting angry and his voice gets louder, Eyes get darker and Chest raises up and down.

"yes" I mumbled quietly. "What?! Speak up" He says. "Yes" I say a little more louder. He backs up facing his car running his hands through his hair. He walks back up to me getting close "why the hell didn't you tell me?!" He freaks out.

"I was afraid you would freak out.."
"Well you were right!" He rubs his hands over his face grabbing my arms to see it again. "Now I'm really gonna beat his ass" He says getting angrier and angrier.

"No don't" I say panicking. "Really? Why? Don't want me to get hurt? I don't really care if I get hurt. Seeing you is hurting enough"  "Jo don't do this I'm begging you" I look up at him eyes watering up again.

"Okay, Give me another reason then. It better be good" He crosses him arms.

"B-Because" "Hmm because why?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Because it's not worth it" He looks down then back up at me "Not good enough" He says before starting to walk to his car.
I start to panic as he walks off. "JONAH" I yell.

He turns around. "What" "If you go, I'll leave. But If you stay I'll consider ending things with him" He stares at me and walks back. I smile slightly.
"Let's go inside" he says and wraps his arm around my shoulder. We sit on the couch and talk for a bit.

----------

WTFFF I haven't updated in forever. This is from my old book. Hate it btw lmao. Sorry I suck.