Jonah-Thunder

I wake up to the sound of loud crashing outside. Jonah didn't seem to be fazed by it. Since I was awake I decided to go downstairs and get some water. I walk down the stairs in my sweatpants crop top with my hair I a messy bun over to the cabinet for a glass.

I get some water and I see a flash.
"what the?" I say confused.
all of a sudden I hear a loud boom rumbling sound which makes me jump. omg not thunder.

I put my water down and sit on the floor wrapping my arms around my knees. I hear another crash and start to cry.
"JONAH!" I scream still on the floor sobbing.
I hear fast footsteps going down the stairs.

there came jonah running towards me. "Baby what's wrong? why are you down here?" He asks wrapping his arms around me on the ground. I sob into his chest.
"I-I just came down to get water a-and the thunder" I cry.

He just sighs and pets my hair. "It's okay baby I'm here" He says before standing up and swooping me in his arms. He heads towards the stairs when we hear another roar of thunder.

I immediately hid my head in Jonah's chest and whimpered. He held me tight and shushed me. he opened the door and lay me on the bed climbing in afterwards.

The storm continues and I just hide myself in his chest as he rubs my back and kissing my head every once in a while. "you're alright. nothing's gonna hurt you. Its just thunder, it'll be over soon okay?" he says kissing me softly.

I nod and snuggle up into him. "I love you"
"I love you too" he says. "thanks for saving me"
he chuckles and kisses my head. We ended up falling asleep soon after.

----
🤷🏼 short chap.

who's your lane?