Jonah-Stressed

I was scrolling through Instagram bored out of my mind when I heard a door slam. I looked up from my phone and saw jonah walking through the door fast throwing his jacket and keys on the counter obviously irritated. He let's out a loud groan and runs his fingers through his dark locks.

I quickly make my way over to him putting my hands around his neck forcing him to look at me. "hey what's wrong?" I ask.
His breathing is fast along with his heartbeat.
He ignores me and looks away not wanting to make eye contact.

"Babe look at me" I demanded as I grabbed his face. he looks at me after a few seconds.
"What's wrong?" I once again asked.
He starts to tear up and I instantly pull him into me.
He buries his face into my neck and starts sobbing. I rub his back and hold him close.

"it's alright shh" I coo as he continues to sob into my neck. I pull away for a second and look at him wiping his tears with my thumbs.
"do you wanna talk about it?" I ask. He takes a breath in and begins explaining.
"I-I'm just so stressed over everything. With the band, the studio, cleaning. everything. it's too much" He rants.

I pull him into a hug. "Jonah, I think it's time for a break. Why don't you take tomorrow off and have a day to relax" I protest. he pulls away and scrunches his eyebrows together. "babe you know I can't do that" He argues but i know when he needs a break.

"No Jonah. You work your ass off everyday. when was the last time you got a break? I think the boys would understand that you need a day off. one day out of the year isn't gonna kill anyone." I say.

he looks down at me knowing I'm right about this. Jonah sighs and looks at his phone before putting it back into his pocket. "but-"
I cut him off.
"No. It'll be fine. you're taking a day off, I'll talk to the boys don't worry. For now, I'll run you a nice warm bath then after we can cuddle and watch a movie okay?"

He smiles and gives me a hug kissing my forehead. "What would I do without you?"

I let out a small laugh. "Honestly who knows".