Jack-Request

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took forever. I was gone and i have 2 others I gotta do.

Request for DJSapplejuice
If you don't like it, feel free to request another lmao.

Topic; You surprise jack on tour
________
Jack has been on tour the past few months which sucks because I haven't seen him in what feels like forever. He doesn't even come back for another 2 months. He's been tweeting about me, calling me and texting me nonstop. It's kinda cute.

Little does he know, I'm heading to where he is to surprise him.

time skip because im a lazy hoe.

I'm heading off the plane and call an uber to pick me up and take me to the place I'm suppose to be surprising jack at. The place was huge. I couldn't help but smile thinking about how he was fulfilling his dreams.
Then I realized I was about to see jack very soon and felt butterflies erupting in my stomach.

I thank the driver and head in and towards the back where I have a backstage pass to get in. I heard some fans screaming "shh" I motion to them and wink. They giggle and quiet down.

Before I even thought about heading here, I called the boys letting them know my plan and they were all for it.
I go to Jack's dressing room and sit on the couch waiting for him to show up. (They most likely share one, who tf knows? I sure as hell don't, but let's just say they have separate ones for now)

To corbyn;

Me: hey I'm in jack's dressing room, where is he?

Corbyn: Hey! Glad you could make it. He hasn't shut up since we left for the tour. We're currently on our way back from getting food, but should be there very shortly.

Me: sweet, thank you!

I smile and put my phone down and wait.

About 30 minutes later I hear laughter and footsteps coming closer.

The door opens and I see jack smiling before shutting it.

He turns and makes eye contact with me and he stops where he's at.
"Y/n?" He questions. I grin and stand up running towards him and jumping into his arms. He squeezes me tightly and spins me around.

"Oh my- I can't believe you're here! What are you doing here?! How did-" he cut himself off setting me down.
I shrug. "thought I'd come visit my favorite person for a while"
He grins and grabs my face kissing me which I gladly returned.

"I love you so much. Thank you for coming and seeing me"

"Of course! I love you too. Now, let's go hang with the guys, I haven't seen them in forever" I giggle.

"Sounds great, but first we're cuddling because I've been wanting to for so long" he says grabbing me and plopping on the couch.

"You're cute" I Laugh.

______

Not proud of this. I was rushing so sorry about that. Thanks for requestingg