Daniel-Request

Request for lizziejisawsome
soooo sorry it took forever. I've been busy. hope you likeee

Topic; you and daniel argue
___________

"Go away" He growls walking to the island table to grab an apple.

I scoff turning my head over my shoulder to look at him.
"the fuck is your problem? you've been cranky all day" scrunching my eyebrows I turn my focus somewhere else.

"you've been clingy as shit all day and you complain about everything I do." daniel exclaims.

"Well sorry that I wanted to hang out with my boyfrjend today. The only reason I'm complaining is because you won't clean up after yourself. Don't make me do all the work." I snap back causing the blonde boy to turn his head towards me in disbelief.

"Excuse me? I'm at the studio all day working on music busting my ass, and what do you have to do? Clean up a few things here and there? get off my dick. I'll clean later."

At this point I'm bursting with rage. How dare he.

"That's it!" I yell throwing my jacket getting his attention. "Don't you dare turn this around on me. I understand you're out all day working, but that didn't give you the right to treat me like shit and make me clean up after you. I'm here cleaning the house for hours, and looking for jobs online everyday so I can help give you what you want. so excuse me If I get upset"
I scream at him. He looks me with an angry expression and before I know it I'm pushed up against the wall with a hand holding my jaw forcefully.

"Don't raise your voice at me sweetheart" He says in a low voice while his breath fans on my lips. "Fuck off you're not the boss of me" I say pushing him off but he's right back in front of me.

"you know you're hot when you're angry?" He says kissing underneath my ear but I groan and shove him off me again.

"Stop I'm not in the mood" I say walking away but he grabs my arm pulling me into him.

"okay listen I'm sorry. I've just been stressed and I didn't understand how you felt. I know I should help and I will more I promise. I'll help you clean and find a job. I'm sorry baby." He kisses my head.

sighing, I close my eyes in his embrace. "It's okay. I shouldn't have yelled."

"don't worry about it babygirl, you were upset."

______

Yikessss Ik it's short. I tried.