Daniel-Slap pt.2

Recap;

"I'll make it up to you"

---

"I'm sorry I hit you. Oh god I'm so terribly sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'm sorry throwing that vase by you, I'm sorry for arguing with you, I'm sorry I've been treating you like shit." He says closing his eyes and kissing me all over.
I don't cry as much anymore but mainly sit there silent with my hand on my face. He sighs before swooping me up bridal style and walking up the stairs into the bedroom. He gently sets me down on the bed and covers me with the blanket.
I feel the bed dip behind me and his arm wrap around my waist pulling me against his chest.
I sniffle and wipe my eye with my arm.
"y/n" He says but I don't answer.

"baby do you hate me?" He asks softly. I can hear the hurt in his voice.
"dani I could never hate you. I'm just upset for now"
He rests his head on my shoulder and kisses It lightly before rolling me over to face him. "I'll never do it again. Do you need something? Ice? Ibuprofen? I don't know how hard I hit you. I want to help you feel better any way I can"
"Daniel I'm fine"
He sighs but nods.
I see him lift his hand toward my face and I flinch and close my eyes not knowing if he was gonna hit me again.
When I realize nothing happened I open them and see a hurt look on his face.
"Baby.. I wasn't gonna hurt you. Please don't be scared of me"
He says softly rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"Cmon, Let's go to sleep. Its been a long day." He says and pulls me into him again.
--

9:17am

I wake up to him all over me. Literally.
His arms are wrapped around my waist and his legs wrapped around my legs almost as if he was worried I would leave while he was sleeping.
I try pulling back away from him a little but he holds on tighter. I squirm more in his grip and his eyes flutter open. Once he see's I'm awake he stretches.

"hey. How's your cheek?" he asks getting up.
"okay I guess" I shrug.
"Come here, let me see" he motions me to get up. I stand up and walk in front of him.

he gently moves a hair behind my ear and turns my head slightly keeping a light grip on my jaw before inspecting my cheek.
"Its a little red. You can kinda see a mark" He frowns.
"It's okay. I'll be fine"
he hugs me lightly.
"I'm terrified." he says pulling away.
"why's that?"
"The boys... if they see your face they're gonna kill me" His eyes go wide and he begins to worry.

Just then we hear the door open and close and laughter. He freezes.
"Yo you guys home?" We hear zach yell. "I'm screwed.."
"I'll go down. don't worry, I won't let them kill you" I say and walk downstairs.

"Hey guys" I greet them and smile. They do the same. "Where's daniel?" Jack asks. "Uh I don't know" I shrug.
after a while of talking and laughing zach starts looking at me weird, As if he sees something.

"What?" I ask confused. "What's that red thing on your cheek?" He asks pointing at it. "nothing?"
"Is that a hand print?" Jonah asks catching everyones attention.
"Oh my gosh it is!" Corbyn exclaims.
"Who did this to you? what happened?" "Uhhh" I trail off.

"DANIEL!" Zach yells. I gulp.
"I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I just sit there with my hands in my lap silent.
Shortly after I hear footsteps going down the stairs slowly until I see daniel's figure. he looks nervous.

"Did you do this to her?" Jack asks. You can tell they're all pissed.
"I- uhh" not able to get any words out.
"Daniel what the fuck!" Jonah exclaims standing up and shoving him. Before he can do anything else I step in.

"Woah woah wait. It was an accident. He was mad, we were both yelling and he accidentally got out of control.
He immediately started apologizing and trying to make up for it though. I'm fine guys really. Don't hurt him" I say.

"He hit you y/n." Corbyn said emphasising it.
"I understand that, But he really didn't mean to."
He finally steps in.
"Guys listen, Once I did it I wanted to beat myself up trust me. I didn't know what to do other than comfort her and apologize a million times. I almost even called you guys because I was so scared of her leaving me. I regret it so much you have no idea." Daniel says.

The boys glare at him.

"You sure you're fine?" Zach asks.
"Yes zach, I'm perfectly fine. I'm not mad at him. I forgive him" I say.

"Alright then, But daniel I swear on my life if you ever do that again, I will personally come here and beat your ass" He points his finger.
Daniel puts his hands up in defense.
"I accept that" he laughs.

------

Where tf was this going lmaooo. Idk why but I felt like i needed to make a part 2.

Also, The picture above is my favorite of him rn. its so adorable :')