Zach-Food

I slam the door to zach and I's shared bedroom absolutely livid with zach. He followed closely behind apologizing over and over again.

I sit on the bed with the door locked and scrolled through twitter trying to ignore the pleas outside the other side of the door. I roll my eyes and like a tweet from Nicki.

"baby please I'm so sorry" He says twisting the door knob. "Please open the door. I promise I'll make it up to you" he adds.
I sigh and open the door only enough to let him see my face but once I opened it he was quick to shove it open and tackle me on the bed.

I let out a grunt as he landed full force on me. He starts kissing me all over my face. "I'm sorry" he repeats over and over.
"zach get off" I whined dragging out the f.
"not until you forgive me" he argues.

I try and push him off but he won't.
"im not forgiving you for eating my food. I was waiting all day to eat it" I snapped.
"I'll buy you more I promise. just please don't be mad at me anymore" He begs inches away from my face.
I give in and sigh.

"Okay I forgive you."

his face lights up and he hugs me tightly.
"alright alright i can't breathe" I said straining under him.

He loosens his grip on me a little enough for me to be comfortable.
"thank you, i love you" He smiles attacking me with kisses again this time holding my arms and body down so I can't push him off of me.

"Ew stoppp" I groaned turning my head away. I wiggled under him in hopes of escaping which was definitely not happening considering he was stronger than me.

He pulled away and looked at me dumbfounded. "What do you mean ew??" He asks shocked.

I giggle. "I'm kidding you're not ew"
He raises his eyebrow and a smirk comes across his face. "Don't. I know what you're gonna do." I demand. He continues to smirk bringing one hand up from my waist.

"Zach please" I beg. He does this when he knows I'm vulnerable or thinks I'm lying.
All of a sudden he attacks my sides tickling me. I burst out laughing and roll around trying my hardest to get out of his grip.

"S-stop" I choke out in between laughing.
he finally stops, getting up letting me catch my breath. "I hate you" I breathe out.

"What was that? you want me to keep going?" He asks walking towards me again. I immediately stick my arms out at him with wide eyes. "No. I don't hate you" I exclaim.
"That's what I thought."

I get up walking past him heading downstairs with him following. I grab my keys and jacket about ready to head out the door when I felt zach grab me by my arm.
"wait where are you going?" He asks letting go of my arm.

I walk up to him inches away from his face. He looks at my lips and back up to my eyes.
I start to lean in and barley brush against his lips. When he tries to lean in more I back up and smile. He let's out a small gasp.

"I thought you weren't mad anymore?"

I let out a small laugh.

"hun you should know how important food is to me. I'll be at Christina's. Get me food, then we'll talk" I wink leaving him frustrated.

~~~~
I actually kinda like this one lmao.