Daniel-Are you done?

"You suck!" I yelled pacing back and fourth. "y/n" he says blankly. "No! first you blow me off to hang out with corbyn, Then you call me obnoxious and clingy and now you're trying to tell me to relax? don't tell me to fucking relax daniel" I yell grabbing the pillows I threw and tossing them back on the couch.

"y/n.." He says again. "I don't know, why the hell I waste my time on you when you obviously don't give a shit about me" I ramble.
"babe.." I continue ignoring him and keep yelling.

"you know what? I hate you! I hate you and your stupid face!" I yell shoving him. "If I'm so obnoxious and clingy, then why didn't you just save yourself some time and get rid of me?! you could have left!" I shove him again. "y/n listen" He says.
"screw you, I'm not gonna listen. Every time we make plans, You blow me off to hang out with the guys last minute"

I can feel my eyes burning and tears starting to form. I run my hands through my hair and let out a few shaky breaths. "let's talk about this" he says walking towards me but I shove him. "get away from me" I growl. he rolls his eyes and walks towards me again. I smack his chest over and over and push him away but instead he grabs my arms and holds me close to him.

"let me go!" I yell trying to pull away.
"are you done?" he asks holding me tighter. I suddenly stop fighting him and sob into his chest clutching his shirt in my fists. he wraps his arms around my neck and rubs my back lightly. "I love you, I'm sorry" I cry.

"shh its okay, I love you too" he says kissing my head before pulling me away a little bit. "you're not obnoxious or clingy. I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you lately. You're amazing and I love you. I promise I'll start putting in more effort okay?" daniel says softly.

I nod and sniffle. "can we lay down? I'm tired" I mumble. "of course, cmon"
I get in and he climbs in afterwards pulling me into him.
and with that, we fell asleep.

-----

gang gang