Zach-Is it broken?

"Zach! Come play Frisbee with me" I yell from across the backyard.

"Alright pass it" he says after putting his drink down on the cooler.
I grin and throw it. We toss it back and fourth before he gets interrupted.

"Yo zach look at this!" Corbyn yells. Zach turns around as I'm about to throw. When he turns back to look at me, the frisbee smacks him really hard in the face.

He grabs his face and falls down. My eyes go wide and I cover my mouth with my hand before running over to him. "Zach! Are you okay?!" I yell, worry filling me.

"Ow!" He groans holding his nose. "I'm sorry! You turned around" I say grabbing his arm helping him up.
He moves his hand away from his nose and you can see blood dripping from it as it goes onto his hand.

I gasp at the sight and drag him inside grabbing paper towels and shoving it into his hands.

"You're bleeding a lot"
"Well yeah, my nose hurts a lot" he says. "Is it broken?" I ask trying to inspect it but he moves my face out of the way. "No it's not broken. Just probably really bruised."

"I'm sorryy. I didn't know you were gonna turn around" I pout. "It's alright, it wasn't your fault."

"I'm gonna beat corbyn's ass though." He says shortly after in almost a mumble. I let out a little laugh before walking with him outside.

"Ya hear that corbyn? You're dead!" He yells. Corbyn looks up and gulps. "Oh no"