Jack-Request

Based off their new song 'mad at you'.
Hope you like it!! 23elizabeth1999
Topic; mad at you
------
•Jacks pov•

As I sit on the stairs, she stands by the door running her hands through her hair. We had a big argument over god knows what. Honestly I don't even remember.

Sitting on the stairs
You're standing by the front door
I don't even remember what we werefightingfor

"I can't believe you" she mumbles cutting the silence and tension in the air. I look up at her raising my eyebrow. "me? you can't believe me? what the hell did I do?" I ask.

Tryin' to cutthe tension
But you blow it withyour sentence
And I just wanna end it every time

she rolls her eyes. "You're being a dick". "oh my-" I cut myself off running my hands over my face in frustration. "don't start with me I say standing up" She scoffs "You know it's true!" she yells.

"No y/n I don't. frankly I don't know what you're freaking out about"

You just take me to the edge
You pull me back again
You're messin' with my head
You-you

*Your pov*

"Oh don't play dumb with me! you've been blowing me off and being a dick all morning" I say walking into the kitchen for a drink. every time I try to hang out and spend time with him, He ignores me.

"y/n seriously stop" Jack says also standing up and going towards the couch.

"why am I the one who needs to stop? You act like you haven't done anything wrong" I scrunch my eyebrows at him taking a drink of my juice. "See I can't win with you. You're so stubborn" he mumbles the last part.

"I'm done with you."

"yeah? well maybe I'm done too" He replies.

I roll my eyes and cross my arm.

"sorry, but I've been busy all morning. I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend much time with you but I have so much work I have to do. everyone's bailing on me and its overwhelming. So I think it's alright for me to be upset" He adds.

I stand there quietly before mumbling "maybe I overreacted."

He let's out a sigh before grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.
"I'm gonna get some air. maybe head to the boys house for the night"

"Oh, ok" I say sadly. I didn't realize how stressed he was.

he walks outside and shuts the door. I just stand there looking at my feet until I hear the door open again and jack walking towards me. He engulfs me in a tight hug and kisses me on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I shouldn't walk out after a fight, it's not your fault you didn't know. I'll make sure to let you know before taking my anger out on you. I can't stay mad at you." He says as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"it's okay, I love you too"

Don't matter what you do
Don't matter what you say
I'm lyin' here with you
And baby, I can't stay
You say you're done with me
I swear that I'm done too
And then I try to leave
But baby I just can't stay mad at you

----------

I was trying to get this one done so I could start another so sorry if this seemed rushed? This isn't how I wanted it to go but I still hope you liked it.