Zach-Request

Hope you like it. Sorry it took foreverr

Request for Blobberfish34

Topic; Just like the one with daniel, Zach hits you
___________________

"Why should I do it? You do it" Zach scoffs walking to the kitchen as I followed. "Why shouldn't you? I'm the only one who does shit around here" I put ny hand on my hip. He let's out a sarcastic chuckle. The one where you know he's about to blow up with anger. I knew what was coming.

"Really? Don't even start that bullshit with me y/n. You know for a fact I'm always coming home exhausted from being at the studio all day!" He slams the fridge door.

"That's your excuse everytime! I get you have a busy schedule, but that doesn't make it okay to leave me to do all the work around here!" I yell taking a step closer. He does the same, His tall figure immediately making me feel intimidated and small but I don't let it show.

"I would quit talking if I were you" He grows lowly. I cross my arms. "Or what? You won't do shit. Not like you do anything anyways" I say looking him in the eyes. He's silent for a second before letting out an annoyed huff and walking past me.

"Don't walk away from me! I'm talking to you!" I raise my voice following him to the living room. He spins around fast, his chest rising up and down at a fast pace. He was obviously angry. "That's the problem! You won't shut the hell up for five minutes!" He yells as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Maybe if you listened-" he cut me off.
"If you don't shut the fuck up, I swear I'm gonna-" It was my turn to cut him off.
"Oh please tell me what you plan on doing zach. I'd really like to know" I yell. My god you act so damn-" I was cut off by a stinging sensation on my cheek and my body hitting the floor.
It felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I didn't even realize I was crying.

I look up and see zach with a face full of regret. "I-I'm so sorry. Baby I didn't mean to" he stutters. He reaches down to touch me but before he can I get up and run to the bedroom and lock the door behind me. My eyes were blurry by how much I was crying. I curled up with my legs in my chest against the wall and held my cheek ignoring Zach's pleas from outside the door.

"Babygirl I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to. Please please don't leave me." He cries.

"Y/n... Let me in, please. I'm begging you." He knocks lightly. I sniffle and hide my face in my knees, continuing to ignore him.

__

An hour passes and I wake up with my hair sticking to my face. I don't remember falling asleep. I pick myself off the floor and go to the door hesitantly. Once I open it, zach falls backwards into the room ultimately waking him up as well. He jolts up and looks at me. "Y/n?" He whispers before standing up and walking towards me. I look up at him and his eyes are red and puffy. He's been crying too.

"Baby... I'm so incredibly sorry. I don't know why I did that to you. I never meant to hurt or upset you. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry" His voice cracks. I look down as he wraps his arms around me lightly.

After a while, I give in and wrap my arms around him. I can feel him squeezing me tighter, as if I'm gonna leave. "I love you, I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"I love you too" I reply. He lets out a relieved sigh, picks me up laying me on the bed, and climbs in afterwards. He holds me against him tightly and kisses my forehead.

Let's just say I love this kid dearly.

______

Was that what you meant? Idk hope you enjoyed. I still have one more request to do for jack wooo!