Jack-Request

Annnnd here's the second request. hope ya like it!

Request for SWELLMARTELL

Topic; Jack's playing a game & you sit on his lap and cuddle him.

_______________

all Jack's been doing is sitting on his ass playing his video games. Nonstop.

I'm going to attempt to sit on his lap and cuddle him while he's playing, Like the ones on tiktok. I can't guarantee he's going to like it. He'll probably push me off of him honestly.

I walk into his room and he's glued to the screen in front of him.
"No dude turn around!" He yells into his headset who seems to be zach playing with him as well.
"Yeah yeah" He says. Having no idea what he's talking about, I walk over to his chair and scratch my fingers in his hair. Jack doesn't seem to care at first but as I keep doing it he shakes my hand off him.

"babe not now I'm busy" He says trying to sound as nice as possible.
I began to rub his shoulders, Feeling his tense muscles relax.
He let out a small groan of relief and continued playing but again, Got tired of me.

"y/n please. I'll give you attention when I'm done"
I roll my eyes, Knowing it isn't true and that I've heard that saying many time before.

I wait a few minutes before walking around to the side and climb in his lap, Digging my head in his neck. He grunts and shifts his hands in order to keep a hold of the controler and laughs. "you're a dork" jack says. I sigh in his neck and close my eyes.

"When I die we can cuddle okay?" He whispers in my ear. I smile and nod excited to actually hang out with the boy I love so much.

"Zach zach there's one up on the hill" He says. For a second he rubs his hand up and down my back kissing the side of my head.

after what seemed like forever, He finally died and when he did he turned everything off and squeezed me in the chair. He started kissing all over my face causing me to giggle and try to squirm out of his grip.
"I love you" he said smiling.

"I love you too. Even though you're obsessed with your game" I smirk.
"hey! I'm not obsessed with my game"
letting out a little laugh I pull away and look him in the eyes. "Really? because I think you've been playing your game for hours each day, and not paying attention to your amazing, super cool, hot girlfriend" I joke.

He tilts his head back laughing.
"I promise I'll spend more time with my amazing, super cool, hot girlfriend"

"you better"

___________

thinking about making a different book on imagines but smut? for the people who like it.

let me know if that'd be something you guys would be interested in reading.