Jack-Cheat

I don't want to be here.
why did I come here.
I should leave.

a grown escapes my lips as I walk through the door and into the room full of drunk, loud people grinding up on each other. I cringe at the sight and feel myself wanting to gag and the smell of alcohol.

my friends and boyfriend jack dragged me here, knowing I hate parties like this.

"cmon y/n. loosen up" My friend abby says shoving a cup into my chest insisting on having me drink it. I smell it and scrunch my nose setting it down.

"you all know I hate these types of parties. why can't we have our own little party at home with people we know?" 

my friend Chase rolls his eyes. "One night. Just one" 

"ugh fine" I give up.
"but first, I'm gonna get a drink. that's Not alcohol" I emphasize the not and raise my eyebrow pointing at him.

"that cool with you?" I turn to jack.
"of course" he smiled. "I'll wait here"

I nod and turn on my heels going towards the drinks trying to find something that's not hard liquor.

my eyes lit up at the sight of a little jug of lemonade. I pour myself some and set the rest down before taking a drink. Guess I better go back to the group. As I dodge the people around me my eyes go wide and I drop my drink at the sight of jack kissing some other girl.

he sees me and pushes her off of him, his eyes widening as well.
she smirks and walks away. "I-I what-" I cut myself off on the verge of tears.

"y/n." He breathes out panicky not knowing what to say. "I swear it wasn't what it looked like" He says coming closer. I feel my heart break. I can't speak.

I feel empty.
I want to scream and hit him but I just stand there as the tears go down my face.

I tilt my head at him as if he thinks I'm stupid. I stick my arm out towards him causing him to stop. "baby please let me explain" He says softly.

"explain? explain what" my voice cracks. "y/n I promise you, she kissed me. I didn't kiss her" he grabs my arms lightly trying to convince me but I keep my head down.

"baby" he pouts. I pull away from his arms. "I'm not your baby" I say walking away from but he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "don't touch me jack. we're done" I snap.

I study his face for a second seeing nothing but hurt. once again, I pull away and walk out the door. I cried the whole way home.
am I not good enough?

I walk into my front door and see 4 messages and 7 missed calls.

J: baby. im so sorry

J: Please call me back. Let me explain what happened.

J: she kissed me i swear. please y/n call me. I'm sorry.

J: i love you.

I throw my phone on my bed and bury my face into my pillow bawling.
he doesn't love me.
I cry so much i end up falling asleep.
ughhh. My phone keeps going off. I turn it on.

12 missed calls.
7 messages.

C: Hey y/n why'd you leave early? and why is jack crying? can you explain??
C: no but like... He's crying...

A: Can you answer your phone? I'm worried.
A: I heard what happened. I'm sorry you had to see that but please call one of us. Jack explained everything to us.
A: give him a chance to explain it to you. he didn't do anything wrong y/n.
I love you.

C: We've been calling for hours. call us back!

J: please let me explain. I'm miserable. idk what to do without you.

I sigh and take a shower before getting dressed, grabbing my keys and heading out. I drive to the why don't we house and knock. Corbyn answers the door and gives me a weak smile.

"where is he?" 
"upstairs"

And with that I walk upstairs into his room. His head is in his hands but looks up and see's me. He immediately stands up and walks towards me.

I look up at him. his eyes are bloodshot, His lips are chapped & his curls errant. "y/n.." he trails off.
"explain" I say crossing my arms.
he nods.
"She walked up to me. She kept trying to get me to leave with her. I told her I had a girlfriend, but she didn't care. She kept touching me and when she saw me looking at you she kissed me, knowing you were looking at me. I didn't kiss back and once I realized what she did I pushed her away. I promise, I'd never do that on purpose. I love you and only you." He says

I look at him for a second more and grab his face & kiss him. He was taken back for a second but relaxed. I pulled away with a hold on his face.

"I believe you, and I love you too"

he gives me a weak smile before pulling me into a hug. he tightens his grip and burys his face in my neck.

"sorry I didn't let you explain at first"

"shutup. Im enjoying this"
I laugh.

--------
okay y'all. I had stuff going on but I'm officially back. Give it a vote?
I need ideas lol