Jack-Clingy

*Jacks POV*

I walk inside with the groceries out of breath. "Babe I'm home" I call out. No response. "Babe?" I call out again. I set the groceries and my keys down and walk around the house before checking the bedroom. I quietly make my way upstairs and I hear talking.

I see y/n on her phone talking to someone. the door is cracked so I stand there and listen. "No i know" she says. "It's just he's been really clingy recently and its driving me nuts." She adds. Ouch. (oUcH tHaT HuRt)
I was taken back a bit but kept listening.

she looks down at her nails. "obviously I love him and all the little things he does but i need my space ya know? it gets annoying." 
okay wow. I turn around and head downstairs to put the groceries away. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty upset that she'd say something like that instead of telling me.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I just clench my jaw and continue what I was doing. "Hey! when did you get back?" She asks making her way towards me. "ten minutes ago" I say annoyed.

she snakes her arms around my waist but I pull away and put something in the cabinet. She gives me a weird look but brushes it off.

*Your POV*

something seems off with him. who knows, maybe its just all in my head.

"when you're done do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask. he hums "sure" I give him a nod and make my way over to the closet pulling out a blanket and back over to the couch and wait for him.

he puts one last thing away and comes towards me but only to sit in the recliner chair beside the couch away from me. I give him a confused look and pat the seat next to me. he looks at me and shakes his head "nah I'm good" I sit up more and look at him dumbfounded.

"jack, come sit" I said patting the seat once again.
He doesn't even look at me. "that's okay. thanks though"
"wow what's your problem?"

"Just trying not to be clingy and annoying that's all." He says. I freeze and my eyes go wide. He looks over at me and gives me a small chuckle. "Oh yeah, didn't think I heard your little conversation earlier? Well I heard plenty. Got the message loud and clear"

I was shocked. "Jack I-" he cut me off "Nope. It's alright. I get it. I'll just leave you alone" He says before getting up. "No jack wait" I said getting up and standing in front of him.
he just gives me an annoyed look.

"I'm so sorry. You're not clingy-" He cuts me off again. "Then what the hell was that upstairs!" He raises his voice. I jump back a little. "Listen, You're not clingy or annoying I'm sorry. I've just been stressed lately and I know that's no excuse but these past few days have been hell and I didn't wanna take it out on you so I thought distancing myself from you would help" I explain.

"I love you I'm sorry" I add wrapping my arms around his neck. "please don't be mad. I love you"

he let's out a sigh. "you made me sad" he pouts. "I know I know I'm sorry" I pulled him into me and kissed his neck lightly before pulling away. "I'll make it up to you, just cuddle me" I said pulling him towards the couch.

---------------

How bout dat?