Epilogue

(A//n: This story is going to under some major renovation due to poor writing, lack of consideration for multiple genders, and because it does need some major editing. Thank you, and please be patient with me.)

All day today, you had been surrounded by other people, each lamenting to you about today's festivities. Almost every single person you came in contact with nearly smothered to you and cried with you for a solid minute. But through some miracle, you managed to find yourself alone.

The sounds of guests wandered down the hallway, barely managing to whisper their buzzing excitement to you. Smiling, you indulge yourself to a moment of rest, plopping down on a nearby couch. Relief washed through you as the ache in your foot eased.

Someone behind you whistled, "I wish I was the one getting married today."

Recognizing the voice, you stood up and turned to face him. "You actually came."

"Of course I would come," he rolled his eyes, "Someone has to take Aizawa's place if he gets cold feet."

"Toshiro," you warned.

"I'm joking. I'm going to beat him up if he does."

You punched him, "Don't make me regret inviting your sorry ass."

"What? Do you want me to hit on him instead?"

Once your laughter settled down, an uncomfortable silence filled the air, but that was short lived.

Hesitantly, he placed a hand on your shoulder, "Aizawa is a lucky man. Don't forget that (Y/n)."

Before you could respond, Toshiro walked away, leaving you alone with your confusion. Not having time to digest what just happened, you were once again surrounded by people fawning over you.

****

"Are you nervous?" Hizashi asked.

"No."

Giving his friend a look, the blond prodded, "I've been your friend long enough to know that's a lie."

"Alright, I might be a little nervous. Who wouldn't be?"

The thing was, he wasn't entirely sure why he felt this way. Without a doubt, he loved (Y/n) with all of his being. He was certain they felt the same way about him. After everything the couple had been through this year, only a fool wouldn't recognize how perfect they were for one another.

"Don't worry about it too much. (Y/n) said yes after all."

"Thanks-" music cut him off.

Turning away from his friend, Shota patiently watched the entourage of people walk through the aisle. His breath hitched in his throat the moment he saw (Y/n). Tears threatened to fall as his chest swelled.

Unable to pay attention to anything else but (Y/n), the rest of the ceremony went by in the blink of an eye. Finally, the two were left with one simple question. The moment "I do" slipped out of their mouths, Aizawa's lips crashed against theirs.

Pulling away, (Y/n) giggled, "Impatient are we?"

"I love you so, so much."

"I love you," and their lips met a second time.