Interlude (Unedited)

(A/n: it took me a while, but I've figured out what (Y/n)'s quirk is. This chapter will explain it.)

Quirk: Manipulate

This quirk allows the user to manipulate probability. They can change the chances of something occurring by increasing or decreasing the probability of it happening. (i.e. decreasing the probability that they will be hit by a car while crossing the street to 0%)

Manipulate can only be used 30 times a day before the effects of it have less impact on the probability. Using it too much can cause the user to pass out for 24 hours.

When a specific set of events are desired (i.e. a certain person bringing them their favorite food), Manipulate may only be used 10 times a day. Anything exceeding this will cause the user to become violently sick.

For broad/general events to occur (i.e. any object hitting a group of villains), Manipulate may be used 30 times in a day. Using it above this rate may cause the user to pass out for an extended period of time.

If the user worries too much about a certain situation that might occur in the future (i.e. failing a test they studied hard for), the probability of such event will increase, without the user being aware of it's affects.

This quirk does not affect large events that may or may not occur in the future (i.e. a continued growth in the economy for a country).

Due to ethical reasons, the user may not use Manipulate for any material or physical gains (i.e. winning the lottery). The user may not use the quirk on others unless in a battle with an identified villain.