20: my secretary

-------♤-------

"Good morning, sir."

"Morning, Y/n. Call in the meeting and bring me my coffee."

"On it."

After getting his coffee I softly knocked on his door, and got in when he allowed me to.

"Your coffee, sir. The representatives of Jung Corp will be here in an hour. I prepared your contract and also"

"You're wearing the same shirt from yesterday. That was out of the blue.

"Uh.. sorry?"

"That white button up suits you better." I was super confused now.

"I-"

I don't need anything else. You may go." - he sat on his chair, taking a sip from his coffee.

"O-Okay." Now that was really weird.

"Y/n!" Everyone's attention was turned towards me as soon as he called my name.
Now that wasn't a good sound. I quickly got up from my desk and rushed to his office.

"I told you to take these off! Why do you keep forgetting that?" - he yelled at me.
I took the scissors out of my bag and immediately cut the cables.

I have no idea why he was always like that. Not that I forgot to cut them on purpose.
Maybe he had a phobia or something?

"I am really sorry, Mr. Min. It won't happen again."

"I hope so." - he said with a cold expression.

He's so confusing, I can't understand him at all.

Min Yoongi. The CEO of AinSoft Company.
When someone asks him
"what's your charm?"
he will answer
"my aura. you can never find a man like me."

He and his stupid ego and self confidence. I should really tend to move all his mirrors from his office, it's not like he doesn't have enough of himself already.

I have nothing against him, really. But it really bothers me when I see a girl clinging around him. Yes, he's handsome, but back off woman. You look like a hungry chicken, seriously.

I was only twenty when I first started working for him. I didn't have many qualifications and I don't even know how I got the job. To be his secretary and his personal assistant.

I heard rumours that as soon as he saw my picture on the CV he hired me. Many of my colleagues were gossiping about me and they still are.. I don't care about other people's opinions.

And I am happy with my job. I get paid well, and I sort of like the presence of my boss. And before you say it, no, I don't have feelings for him. At least I thought like that for a while..

"Hi sis, do you wanna have dinner tonight?" - Maya, my sister said on the other line.

"Sure."

Me and my sister are inseparable. Ever since our parents passed away, we've been all on our own. Maya provided the best for me and did everything she could to give me a good life and fill up that hole in my heart.