18: you hide your relationship

-------♤-------

"I can't believe we still haven't told Hana and Minho we are getting married. They don't even know we are in a relationship."

"I know, right? I'm impressed of how we hid it for a whole month."

"You dummy!" - I hit the back of his head.
"We have to tell them. But, do you think they will be okay with it?" - I asked as I rubbed the back of my head. I wasn't feeling well these past few days. I've been vomiting constantly.

"Of course they will be. They got married even if they knew each other for three days. I want us to be like them. They are so happy together." - he said and rested his head on my shoulder.

"But Y/n, I think we should really see a doctor. You don't seem very well."

"I will be fine. I probably caught a cold."

"Didn't you say that.. your period was late?"

"Yah, Jin! It's not that, I'm sure."

"But just in case, I bought you this."

"What is it?" - I asked and opened the box.

"You bought me a pregnancy test?" - I raised my voice in shock.

"Babe, please just see if there's something. I want to be sure."

"Okay." - I stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Y/n, are you okay?" -the knock on the door made me open my eyes.

I was imagining how it would be if I really was pregnant.

Then I looked at the pregnancy test and.. Oh my God..

I quickly opened the door and faced Jin.

"Did you take it?" - when I didn't say a thing, he took the test from my hands and looked at it for good ten seconds.

"I-It's positive right? Two lines, it's positive!" - he took me in his arms and hugged me.

"LISTEN HERE EVERYONE! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! MY WIFE, Y/N IS PREGNANT!" - he screamed while I laughed trying to cover his mouth.

"Your wife?"

"Is pregnant?" and when we turned around, Hana and Minho were standing at our front door.

"Oh.. hi guys.."

-------♤-------