5: babysitting

-------♤-------

"Mina, your babysitters are here!" - the man called for his daughter and we could see the small Mina running towards us.

"Hi, Mina. How are you today?" - I knelt beside her and pinched her cheeks.

"I'm good." - she said with her cute voice
.
"We will have to leave now. You will be paid for this week." - the man said and after we shook hands with them they left.

Minjae was in my hands while Jimin was standing awkwardly next to Mina.

"Are you gonna move or what?" - I said and tried not to laugh again.

"Seriously, can there be a reason for you to be nervous? They are just kids." - I said when I went In the living room.

"Well, I know nothing about babies and yes, that's why I'm nervous." - Jimin said and I could see him sweating.

I decided to hand Minjae to him.

"What" - before he could say anything more, I took Mina with me and got outside.

"Y/n! Where are you going? Don't leave me here!" - I heard Jimin carefully run after me.
"Relax, I'm not leaving you. I'll play with Mina now." - I said and took the ball from the backyard.

"Minjae's bottle of milk is in the fridge, you have his diapers in his parents' room."
- I said and threw the ball to Mina.

"I"

"Nuh uh"

"But" - I cut him off again.

"You're a babysitter now. Act like one, please." - I said and he sighed and got inside.
"How can I call you and Jimin?" - Mina asked and I smiled.

"Hmm, let me think. Well, you can call me noona and you can call Jimin, Chim." - I said and winked.

"I like you." - Mina said and threw the ball to me.

"Oh really? I'm gonna eat you now, come here!" - I started chasing her and she was laughing hard.

"Y/n!!!" - I heard Jimin yell and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go, Mina. Chim has problems with your brother now." - I held her hand and we got inside.

"What is it, Chim?"

"What is it Chim?" - Mina repeated after me and I chuckled.

"I can't change Minjae's diaper!" - he said and I saw Minjae laying on the couch.

"Chim doesn't know how to change a diaper." - Mina chuckled and I laughed after her.

"I'll show you how to do it." - I said and Jimin watched carefully.

"You put this around his waist, then you bring it together on his stomach, and you just stick these on the sides." - I said and saw his jaw drop.

"See? It's super easy." - I said and stood up when Minjae started crying.

"Take Mina with you. I'll feed Minjae and tuck him to sleep." - I said and he nodded.