9: the bet

-------♤-------

Kim Namjoon. The love of my life.

At first glance, you will think he's the typical bad boy in school. But once you get to know him, he's a whole lot different.

Actually a softie.

He's really careful of what he sais and does, and always finds ways to show me how much he loves and cares for me.

He likes to read. Well, nothing new if you see his 148 IQ.

And that's one of the things I like the most about him.

He doesn't know how to cook, and don't you dare leave him in the kitchen or you might find yourself outside of your house.

Well, he can prepare some instant noodles but don't ask him to cut onions.

Namjoon is just that type of guy that you can rely on. He's always honest and full of love.

He's the person that can always cheer you up no matter the mood.

And as he says: "I just wanna give you all the shoulders when you cry."

That's Kim Namjoon. My, Namjoon.

"Hi, babe." - I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and turn me around smoothly. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Where were you? I woke up and you weren't lying next to me."

"I went grocery shopping. I wanna have a nice breakfast with my love today." - he said as he took off his jacket.

"We're quite in the mood today, huh?" - I said and earned a chuckle from him.

I put on my robe and we went downstairs.

"Let's see what you bought and I'll prepare something for us." - I said and went down the stairs.

"But I wanted to cook something this time."
- he said and I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Are you sure? Babe, we know you really can't cook.."

"I know, I know but.. I've been practicing this for the last two weeks and I think I can do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay, then. But only if you let me help."
- he nodded and we went in the kitchen.

"Why didn't you change?"

"I feel more comfortable like this." - I kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, so. What are we making today, sir?"
- I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Banchan." - he said and I nodded.

"Quite the breakfast. Okay, let's start."

"You fry the eggs I'll cut the onions, okay?"
- I said and took out a plate and a knife.

"Okay." - Namjoon opened the fridge and attempted taking four eggs in one hand which caused one of the eggs to fall and break.