30: security girl

-------♤-------

"So mom, will you tell us your and dad's story again?" - my daughter asked me.
"Yoomi sweetie, how many times have I told you that? Aren't you bored of it already?"
"We know mom, but please! We wanna hear it again." - my son said and they both made a puppy face.
"You always get me with that. Okay."
- I sighed in defeat and we sat on the couch.
"Here it goes."

Fifteen years ago
"Morning!" - I went downstairs and approached the table where my mom was sitting at.
"Morning sweetie. Oh, aren't you going to have breakfast?" - she said as she saw the rush I was in.
"No can't do. I'm late for work." - I said and took a bite from the pancakes.
"I'm going to kill that boss of yours I swear! My daughter can't eat properly because of work! How will you be strong then?" - she yelled when I put on my shoes.
"Love you too, mom!" - I closed the door behind me and ran to my work place.
I worked as a security guard at the most famous bar in town.

They paid enough so I accepted the job.
Of course not only because of the money but also because I wanted it.
After passing the interview, I started right away the next day.
I stand at the door with my partner, and we guard the place. Nothing happens as usual, but whenever there are big parties we have to be more careful.
Many people try to sneak in, and we need to make sure that doesn't happen.
Also, we don't let any suspicious men there.
Not only men, of course. There was a when we caught a woman in her late thirties, she tried to transfer cocaine inside the bar.

We stopped her from doing so before our boss found out, or the bar would be closed and we would lose our jobs.
There was this one time where I let in a guy that caught my attention.
Black hair, dark eyes, probably my height, and he was really handsome. At first glance he looked like a rich spoiled kid.
He gave me his VIP pass and after I checked it I let him in.

His name was Min Yoongi.

The night went on with the same things.
Checking people's cards, throwing out the ones that were drunk or got in a fight and so on.
Well, that was my job.
It was three in the morning and I was getting sleepy. My partner told me that I could nap a little if I wanted to but I said it was okay.
We heard a loud noise coming from the inside and we knew we had to rush in immediately.
"I'm really tired. Can't they keep it a little more quiet?" - my partner yelled as we got in.

The sight was horrible.
Two men were fighting, they pushed tables or even attacked people that wanted to separate them.
The man was on top of the other one and was beating him up.
No one wanted to help anymore cause they were scared.
I immediately rushed to the two men, grabbed the one on the top and took him outside.
He aimed his fist at me but I quickly dodged it.
"That's not working on me buddy. Let's get you out of here." - I said and grabbed his hand.

"Let me go! I have an unfinished business with that bastard!" - he yelled and tried to get back inside.
Many people were envious of my strength, and they found it strange.
How could a woman be a security guard?
Well, this is the reason. I wouldn't have passed my interview if I wasn't capable.

"You can finish that business tomorrow. Now go home." - I pushed him on the street and he ran back to me.
When the lights from the lamppost flickered on his face, I recognized him.
Min Yoongi.
"Let's not cause any trouble now, okay?"
- I said when he tried to push me aside and get in again.
My partner was still inside and I was handling this guy all by myself.

"Listen here woman. Let me get inside."
- he said and I held onto his shoulders.
"No can't do. Sorry."
"I swear to God, if you don't let me in-"
"I'll punch you in the face if you don't leave."
- I said with a serious tone.
He just laughed.
"You? A woman like you is going to punch me in the face? Come on then, I wanna see it."
"Don't make do something I don't want to. I'm politely asking you to leave before I use force."