14: pool party

-------♤-------

Strange. But, in a good way. That's how I felt when I first met Yoongi. After that it immediately went to heart race and shaking.

Then I knew I was in love. Eventually, he liked me back and, we got together.

Our relationship goes well. We always listen to each other so we don't argue at all. But of course, Yoongi as Yoongi, he knows how to get jelaous and overprotective.

That sometimes makes me mad, but I find it cute at the same time. I know that he cares.

"Y/n ah~" - I felt his hand on my hip.

"What is it, Yoon?" - I asked while cutting onions.

"I'm needy.." - I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is there a single day where your friend is not calm?" - I asked and turned around to face him.

"But you never help me fix that."

"Well maybe I don't want to fix it." - I mumbled under my breath.

"Okay okay, I'll fix my problem myself. Like I've been doing for the past two years." - he said looking down.

I felt sorry for him, but I couldn't hide the smile that formed on my face.

Sex is not always the main thing in a relationship.

"How about we throw a party tonight?" - I said as soon as the idea came to mind.

"Yeah, that sounds great. A pool party." - he said and I nodded in agreement.

"And please don't wear that revealing bikini you wore last time, or you'll make me fight guys again." - he said and I chuckled.

"I really like that one, though." - I said to tease him.

"Y/n. You know I don't like guys staring at you, you know how mad that makes me." - he glared at me as we prepared breakfast together.

"You got everything, right? Snacks and drinks?"

"All here." - he left the bags on the table.
"I better set everything up. We don't have much time till our friends arrive." - I said and took out glasses and plates.

"Don't you think we should've invited more people?" - he asked as he helped me set up.

"You're the one who said that you get jelaous easily and that I should ignore any contact with boys, remember?"

"Right, okay."

We were quick with setting the food, so the whole house was ready when our friends started arriving.

I was wearing a simple dress and under it I wore my favorite bikini. Or, the one that Yoongi told me not to. I might get in trouble for that later.

"You guys this is sick! How long has it been since you last threw a party?" - Yoongi's best friend, Jimin said.

"We're glad you're having a good time." - I said and gave him a smile. It was hard to hear each other because of the loud music.