12: phone swap

-------♤-------

"Excuse me, coming through!" - I said, walking in the crowd of people.

I was really late, and that was all because of my stupid brother.

He can't shower for less than an hour.

Well, thanks to him, I looked like a freak on my first day of college plus, I was late.

The class has started ten minutes ago so I brought my books closer to my chest and quickened my steps.

Suddenly, a tall guy popped out of nowhere and I didn't have the time to react so we hit each other.

My phone fell and my books were all over the ground.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry." - I apologized.

"No, I am. I should've looked where I was going." - we both kneeled and made eye contact.

Something in this guy's eyes.. it was like a magnet that affected me.

He gave me my papers and I took my phone from the ground, putting it in my bag.

"I'm sorry, once again." - he said.

"No, it's okay." - I said and continued my way.
A minute later I arrived in my college.

I knocked on the door and heard the teacher's voice, allowing me to come in.

"Miss Y/n, is it?" - she said with a firm tone.
"Yes." - I said between breaths.

"I hope this doesn't happen again, but I'll have to give you detention." - the moment she said that my face fell.

During detention, I had to write a one thousand words essay of why I was late and then a girl picked a fight with me for I don't even know what reason.

"How was detention?" - my best friend, Mina came to me.

"Great. I got into a fight with a girl I don't even know." - I said as I stored my books in my locker.

"I guess nothing works out for me today."
- I said and she tapped my shoulder.

"Don't worry, everyone has bad days sometimes." - she said and I relaxed a little.
"Come on, just three more classes and we're free." - she said and we headed to the next classroom.

Thankfully, this day was over and I was so tired I just wanted to go home.

When the bell rang, finishing our last period, me and Mina quickly got out and headed to my house.

"Hi, Jungkook!" - she greeted my brother and I just rolled my eyes at him.

He was always playing overwatch. I am sick of that game.

"Why are you even greeting that jerk?"
- I asked Mina when we sat down on the couch.

"Why not? You have a really handsome brother, Y/n. You should be proud of that."
- she said and I scoffed.

"Nah. But you always talk about him. Is something going on that you haven't told me yet?" - I asked and she blushed.

"No.. why wouldn't I tell you." - she said and looked down.

It was true. Mina is always talking about Jungkook and I had enough of him not noticing her.

That's why I went over to him and took his headphones.

"Y/n!" - he yelled and turned around.

"Hi, Mina." - he saw her and blushed.

"You punk! Notice my best friend more or I'll cut your head off. Now, you two go in your room and leave me alone." - I said and pushed him towards her.