25: you give birth

-------♤-------

"Give me your purse!" - the man shouted and tried to take your purse away.
He pulled you towards him and you pulled back.

"Let go!" - you yelled but he was too strong.
You didn't have the same energy from a year ago, plus you were 9 months pregnant and carrying twins.

That's what it was making it harder for you.

"Let it go woman!" - the man said and pushed you to the side.
You were fighting in the middle of the street so you lost your balance and fell to the ground.

You hit your stomach on the edge of the sidewalk and you felt immediate pain in your back.

You started screaming when your area started hurting.
"She's bleeding! Someone call an ambulance!" - was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

---
"No!" - you yelled as you woke up from your dream.
Well, that was a complete nightmare.

"Baby, are you okay?" - Namjoon wiped your sweaty forehead with a tissue and hugged you.
"I'm fine." - you said, calming your breath.

"Did you have a nightmare?" - he asked and you nodded.
"I lost our girls." - you said and he sighed.
"It's fine now. I'll get you a glass of water." - he said and went to the kitchen.

You drank it whole and went back to sleep.

"Good morning my little girls, did you sleep well?"
Namjoon was the best husband a woman could ever ask for.
He was always so caring and sweet, even when you weren't pregnant.

Now he is super careful, doesn't let you do any chores in the house.
At least, he let's you go grocery shopping but only if he carries the heavy bags on your way home.

When you found out you were pregnant, you wanted to make it a surprise, so you set up your bedroom and waited for him to come home from work.

You set up some candles and balloons, and you also bought baby clothes.
When he saw them he freaked out. But in the good way. He started jumping and screaming around the house. Then, he ran to your neighbours to tell them he was going to be a dad.

Now, you were pregnant in your last month and your date was in two weeks.

"Have breakfast before you leave." - you said and sat at the table.
"How are my little girls?" - he gave you a peck on the lips and kissed your belly.

"We're doing great, daddy." - you said in a cute voice and chuckled.
"The date is getting closer and closer, and my excitement is getting bigger." - he said and you smiled.

"Me too. I can't wait to hold them in my hands, but I'm also scared." - you said and he held your hand.
"Don't worry, Y/n. I'll be there." - he reassured.

"I gotta go now. Love you 3000." - he said and left for work.
"Hihi. What should we do now my little angels?" - you finished eating and cleaned the table.

After that, you sat down to watch some TV.

After a few hours, your belly started to hurt a little, and you knew it was all natural.

But your dream from last night and the fact that the date was getting close were making you nervous.

"Calm down, Y/n. You don't have contractions yet, so it's totally normal."
- you said to yourself and that's when you felt them.

"Uh huh, spoke too soon." - you said and took breaths.
Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. Those words repeated in your head.

You slowly stood up, and reached for your phone.
"Come on Namjoon, you have to answer."
- you said as you only heard the dialing sound your phone made.

"Pick up that phone for the sake of God!"
- you said and winced in pain.
You fell to the ground cause you couldn't stand it.

"And he said he would be here when I need him. He said he would always look after me, he promised me! Promised, my ass! I'll beat you to death after this, NAMJOON!"
- you held your belly, trying to lighten the pain, but of course it was impossible.

"Okay, Y/n, calm down. Your husband isn't here to help you, so you have to do this on your own." - you called an uber and luckily he came here right away.

After ten minutes of you screaming in the backseat you arrived in the hospital.
"She's about to give birth, bring a chair!"
- the driver shouted to the nurses and they took you in.

"Y/n? What's happening? Did you call Namjoon? Why isn't Namjoon here with you?" - Hoseok asked you.

He worked here in the hospital and he was Namjoon's best friend.
"Oh I don't know, why don't you ask him? He's not answering my calls! Tell him that I'll kill him if I see him!"- you said and yelled in pain again.

"Miss, is your husband with you?"
- a nurse on the desk asked you.
"No! That bastard is not here when I need him!" - you shouted.

"Miss, we won't be able to let you in the labor room if the father of your baby doesn't sign this." - the nurse said and you widened your eyes in shock.

"What? Are you kidding me? Are you people crazy?"
"No miss, but that's the law of the hospital." - the nurse said and you hissed.

"Law, my ass! That's ridiculous! Do you want me to give birth on the floor here? Let me in you-" - you knew you couldn't curse in public so you shut your mouth.

Then, out of nowhere, Namjoon appeared.
"Y/n! How are you? How are our babies? Are you okay?" - he panicked.
"You think it's the right time to ask this? Sign those fucking papers so I can give birth!" - you shouted and he did as you said.

You got in the labor room and they immediately put you on the bed.
"Prepare everything." - the doctor said and everyone started running, doing their job.

"It's open, and she's ready!" - the doctor said when the door burst open and Namjoon appeared again.

"Aish, what are you doing here?" - you winced in pain and Namjoon came to your side.
"I'm here to support you, like always. Don't worry Y/n, you got this!" - you held his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Okay now, push!" - you did as the doctor said but you couldn't go any further.
"Ah, I can't!" - you protested.
"You can sweetie, there's nothing you can't do. You are Superman!" - Namjoon said, tried to comfort you.

"What the hell are you saying?" - you looked at him confused and continued to push.
"Okay now, breathe slowly, control your breathing!" - the doctor gave you the instructions and again you did as told.

Both you and Namjoon breathed in and out.
"That's right, just breathe. Oxygen is healthy for you and our babies." - Namjoon said again and you gave him an angry look this time.

"Are you on some kind of drugs!? Seriously, who did I marry? I can't even recognise my husband at this point!" - you said.

"Push!" - the doctor said and the nurses squeezed your stomach so the babies would come out easily.

"First one is out! Once more!" - the doctor yelled.
You closed your eyes, focused, and pushed with all your strength.

You heard two crying voices.
The pain was all gone when you heard those voices.

"You did it, baby." - Namjoon said and kissed your forehead.
The doctor handed one baby to you and one baby in Namjoon's shaking hands.

"How will we name them?" - he asked but both of you knew the answer to that.
"Yubin and Damhee." - you smiled brightly.

"Perfect." - Namjoon said and brought your baby closer to the window.
"Look, Damhee. Look at the world. Beautiful but dangerous." - he swinged and twirled her, when suddenly..
He..
He dropped her..
" KIM NAAMJOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN "

-------♤-------