23: you want to abort

-------♤-------

Things never went well in your life. You lost your mom, your dad didn't want you anymore, your boyfriend broke up with you and your best friend isn't your best friend anymore.

You were a happier person in the past.
A lot happier.

You had a family, you had friends, you had someone who loved you.

You were an amazing student, and you used to do so many activities after school, despite your busy schedule.

Your mom and dad were everything to you, until your mom started drinking. Then, your dad cheated on her with her best friend, and she couldn't bear it.

She took her own life, probably because of her condition and what your dad had done.
Months later, your dad passed away of a disease that you even forgot the name of.

You spent weeks going in the police station to give statements which you thought were pointless. What could a 17-year-old do?

After that, your boyfriend broke up with you cause he thought you cheated on him, and your best friend left you cause she didn't want to hang out with you. Actually, she was using you just for fame.

Yes, you were popular in school.

Many dispased you, and some were hating on you. They thought you were just a rich spoiled kid, got your grades because your dad was a police officer and your mom was a teacher in your school.

But that was not it.

You didn't care about them all, really.

As long as you had a happy family, you were happy. But all that was gone. It was gone too soon, and it took you a lot of time to accept that.

You locked yourself in your house, you didn't eat, you didn't do sports, nothing.

You lost your parents in that house and you were mad at yourself for not being able to escape from it.

That was all until you met someone new.

Someone better, someone who truly loved you, someone whom you gave all your trust to.

You promised yourself that you wouldn't be someone else's again, but you broke that promise, and it was worth it.

Now, you are one happy engaged woman, living with your fiancee, Taehyung.

"Morning, baby." - you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist as you got startled and almost cut yourself with the knife you were holding.

"Good morning, Tae." - you gave him a kiss on the cheek and he raised an eyebrow at you. Then you gave him a peck on the lips.
"Much better." - he winked and you giggled.

"Have breakfast before you leave for work." - you said and served the food.

"Okay." - he said and you both sat at the table.

"Do you want to have dinner outside tonight?" - he asked and you nodded while munching your food.

"Yeah, I'd love to."

Taehyung was a successful businessman in his father's company. It would be his of course, but after his father has retired, that would be.

You still didn't have a job, but you were looking for one and going on interviews almost every day.

The money Taehyung provided were enough for you two, but you wanted to work too.
Of course, he was against that, cause he didn't want you being exhausted every day.