17: bully

-------♤-------

"But I don't wanna go." - I whined.

"What do you mean you don't want to? Don't make me angry, Y/n, or I'll kick your ass." - Lisa yelled at me.

"I can't understand you. It's your first day of school and you can't miss it. Also, you know what they say: you find your love on the first day of school." - she threw herself on my bed.
"Nobody says that."

"I do. And it's true!"

"No it's not. It's bullshit." - I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay fine. But you're coming to school tomorrow."

"Lisa, you know I can't. Jimin will be there! I shouldn't have listened to you."

"So you're saying that you coming to Riverside was a mistake? It's your dream, what are you saying?"

"You're not listening to me! Yeosang is my bully! And I still can't believe how he gave up martial arts to come here."

"Well, maybe he had a reason." - she chewed on her non-existent gum.

"And what reason could that possibly be so he gives up on his whole life?"

"I don't know."

"Still, he's the same high school boy that always picked on me for no reason!"

After calming myself down, I straightened up a bit and spoke again.

"You know I lost my parents.. I need to find my brother..I can't move on that fast. And Jimin is not someone I want to see after everything that's happened to me."

"Well maybe he really changed."

"I don't think so. Once a bully, always a bully."

"Now, I don't know where you got that fro and I don't care. You're coming to school tomorrow and THAT'S IT!" - she took her jacket and left my house.

I know Lisa won't leave me alone if I don't show up at school tomorrow.

For the rest of the night I just laid in bed and couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow.

What if Jimin didn't change? What if he picks on me again? Maybe he's got worse?

"You know, I really would've bombarded your house if you didn't come." That's what Lisa said to me when we got out of her car.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I can't believe I was in the school yard right now. I was looking at all the new kids, hoping to not see the one I hated the most.

"Stop looking! And don't be scared of him. I got your back." - Lisa grabbed my hand and we got inside.

"See? Maybe he's not even in this school."

"But I"

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Lee Y/n." - a voice behind me spoke.