29: step brother

-------♤-------

🔞

"Are you done sweetie?" - my mom called from downstairs.
I was getting ready for the dinner with her boyfriend, Seojun.

"Coming!" - I ran down the stairs and almost tripped.
"Careful! You're so clumsy." - my mom laughed as we got in her car.

My dad passed away five years ago, and since then my mom abandoned herself.
They really loved each other, and after his death mom didn't want to date anyone.

The first few months she locked herself in her room and cried all day.
She got better eventually.
I had to beg her to start dating again.
She thought that I didn't want her to, but we can't bring dad back and, I'm happy if she's happy.

Seojun and my mom are dating for two years already.
She said that he makes her happy and asked for my permission if she could date him.
To that I laughed so bad, and then I told her that she could do whatever she wanted.

I've only met Seojun once, when he came into our house, and now I'm kind of nervous.

"Wait. Won't it be more romantic if you two are alone? I mean, what am I gonna do there?" - I asked her as this thought came to my mind only when we entered the restaurant.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Seojun is bringing his son." - my mom said as we looked for te table.
"He has A SON?" - I asked surprised and I saw mom waving at someone.

We approached a table, and two men were sitting there.
I could see that it was Seojun and a really attractive boy sitting next to him.

I got so shy that I could feel my cheeks burning.
"Hi, Y/n." - I shook Seojun's hand and the boy sitting next to him also stood up.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook." - he introduced and we shook hands.
"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." - I said shyly and was about to sit down, when Jungkook spoke.

"Wait, let me sit next to you." - he said and mom sat on his place.
My heart started beating so fast, I didn't know what was happening to me.

We ordered food and everything went great. Turns out me and Jungkook are the same age and we even go to the same school.
I wonder why I haven't seen him earlier.

I was peacefully eating my food and watching mom laughing at Seojun's jokes, when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I choked on my food and everyone on the table turned to me.
"Are you okay?" - Jungkook gave me a glass of water and I shot him a glare.
"I'm fine." - I said nervously and he started stroking my thigh again.

He went up and down, slowly moving closer to my private area.
By this time I was turned on completely, I needed him so bad.

I started breathing heavily and threw my head back. I was hot and started sweating.
"J-Jungkook.." - I whispered but he smirked and ignored me.

"My dad is about to propose, so we better leave this table. What do you say?" - he whispered in my ear.

Mom and Seojun were busy feeding each other, and I was so needy so I agreed.
"Ms. Kim, dad, we will leave you two alone now." - Jungkook said as we both quickly grabbed our stuff and got out of the restaurant.