Just a Fan (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

I was staying up with my friends. We were singing and dancing to our favorite band.

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you

But I see you with him,

Slow dancing

Tearing me apart cos you don't see

Whenever you kiss him, I'm breakin'

Oh how I wish that was me.

We were such fangirls. We had the CD on replay, my window was open and I saw my neighbors shut there blinds and/or stare at us. But we didn't care. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I stopped singing and looked at the update. Harry had posted a tweet "all of you in America tune into 95.7 on your fm radio for a chance to win backstage passes to one of our concerts!" I ran over and shut off the music. "GUYS! Omigosh turn on 95.7." My friend Deana changed the radio from cd to fm radio. We heard the radio host saying "our ninth caller will win chances to meet One Direction in person!" I started dialing on my iphone.

"hello! Congrats you're the ninth caller! What's your name?"

I looked at my friends "I'm Aileen."

"well Aileen, congradulations! You have won 3 backstage passes to the next Ohio One Direction concert! You and two friends will meet One Direction and enjoy a concert with front row seats!"

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" And I hung up.

"AHHHH!!!!!" Deana, Christine, and I were all screaming, fangirling more than ever. I would finally meet Harry Styles, just the other day I was thinking about how I would never ever ever meet him. I tried not to think like that though. Now I would meet him! And Deana was dreaming about Louis and Christine about Liam. Oh we were such fangirls. The consert was this Sunday. 2 more days. I could not wait.

"I am going to meet One Direction!" Deana screamed out.

"No der!" I said back.

"We have to find something to wear!" Christine said in an urgent voice.

"Oh em gee yes!!!" I said. "We'll go shopping tomorrow first thing in the

morning." So they sat in their sleeping bags, and me in my bed, and slept, me with dreams of one Direction. Harry Styles, my goodness. I was going meet Harry Styles.