Last Note

Dear Reader,

Hello, it's Tristen, or PolishedTick, whatever you prefer to call me. I'm just here to say a couple this. One: thanks for all the support you've all showed me through this story. It's actually incredible how far a single vote or comment can go. It really just makes me feel really happy whenever I see one and encourages me to write more. Thank you guys. Second: My skill. Obviously, I'm not the best writer. I haven't really been able to perfect this story what so ever. You guys could probably tell from the updates and the mistakes you'd catch. Heck, there are probably even some plot holes. I really am trying to get better with every chapter to increase the experience you guys get from reading these. Another thing is the beginning to this point. I know it's my first story, so I learned a lot of things. I hope you all noticed how much better I've gotten since the first chapter. I went to it recently and holy cow was it kinda trash compared to what I'm writing now. Honestly, I'm sorry for all the mistakes that have been in the chapters and I hope I can get better for you guys to enjoy these stories even more. Three: Other books. As some of you may know, I already posted the beginning of another story called "JoJo's Bizarre Average Life" (Still working into the name). There will be a sequel to this book (Gravitational Pull) along with another one I'm going to start writing. I already have some of it planned out, but you'll see what it is. If you haven't watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, then you wouldn't understand the second story (Average Life) I'm writing. I will be writing three stories simultaneously. This could get a little hard at times, so don't expect them to be completely evened out. One story might have five chapters done while the other had seven. Who knows? That should be the end though. I should also be getting the first chapters up of the next three stories I'm gonna be writing really soon. Just before I leave, I want to say again, thanks for all the support. Ever since the beginning, every time I got like, 10 views, I'd freak out. Now look where we are. 19K views and 401 votes. THANKS SO MUCH! I'll probably post an announcement for when the first chapters come out for my next stories. Two will be MHA, one will be JoJo. So, thank you guys for all the support you've shown me for this story. I hope to see some of you guys that I've noticed again in my other stories and see your reactions in the comments. In you have any question or comments you would like to tell me, comment them here and let me know. Thanks again, and see you all later in the next stories. Peace. (Sequel is out. Coffee and Green Tea)

From, Tristen/PolishedTick