Final Exams (Part 1)

It's been just a few weeks since Ochako's birthday and final exams were coming up. Everyone was scared, excited, and confident. Since the beginning they've all learned so much! Physically and mentally. Aizawa's hard training has led them all to this. The next step in achieving pro hero ship!
"I can't wait! We've been going so long! Let's end it off sting guys!" Ochako shouted to the class. Her sports festival vibes were coming back. That thirst for blood and greatness.
"Yeah! I hope to see you all in the next year!" Iida pronounced. Everyone was chilling in class, waiting for it to start.
"Yeah, I really want to see how you all have grown since the beginning." Deku told everyone. Everyone was excited. They could wait. They've done their studying. They've memorized everything. They were ready for whatever they threw at them. Winter lasted so spring came by pretty fast. It was perfect outside. Sunshine, warm weather, and that cool breeze. Everyone was in shorts, you know, that sorta summer vibe. Everyone was talking, making sort of a big ruckus. Aizawa entered the room.
"Yes, I know your all excited, but save it for the exam. Everyone instantly flashed to their seats. Aizawa grinned.
"Alright, this is how the day will go. First, we'll take the written exam..." Aizawa stopped waiting for a response. Nobody said anything.
"Really? No groans or anything? I was expecting some sort of dislike. You guys really have grown, huh?" Aizawa said looking back down at his paper. A few people snickered a little. Aizawa got a grin.
"Anyway, after the written exam is the physical exam. You'll be on teams of two and go against a teacher. Last time, the teachers had weights on them. This time, they don't have them on." Aizawa explained. Some people groaned, knowing they were gonna get their butts whooped. Aizawa sighed.
"Okay, more about that later. For now, I'll pass out the written exam, good luck, you'll probably won't do great other then Momo Yaoyorozu." Aizawa said as he passed out the exams. Everyone began their test. Deku was actually the first to finish. As he walked up, Kaminari just stared at him in disbelief. Deku walked back, took his seat, and let out the biggest exhale ever. He hasn't slept for nights studying for the exam. Next up was Momo, then Bakugo, then Shinso, then Ochako, who's been picking up some lessons from Deku. She was definitely getting something Deku. Next up was Todoroki. As Aizawa graded the first quiz, Deku's, he made some pretty interesting faces. They were all faces of "wow", "okay", and "HOLY SH#T!". Deku was happy about that. Kaminari finally turned in his quiz, being last. After about thirty minutes of waiting, Aizawa began to speak.
"Okay, so, good news or bad news?" Aizawa asked.
"Good news!" Bakusquad shouted out, other than Bakugo. Aizawa cleated his through.
"You all score better than what you originally scored." He said. Everyone cheered for themselves.
"QUIET!" Aizawa threatened. Everyone shut up.
"Bad news, only one person got a hundred percent." He finished. Nobody seemed to care really.
"Try to guess who it was." Aizawa told them.
"Momo." Everyone said in unison. That's what they were expecting. She had a 98% last time. It was the best score of the entire class.
"Pff. You're all wrong. It was Midoriya." He said. Deku's face went to "what?" as everyone looked toward him.
"He got a better grade than me!?" Bakugo screamed standing up from his desk.
"Yes, now get good." Aizawa said. Bakugo looked at him and sat down. Everyone was in shock. Even Deku was. Sure, he studied like hell, but how did he get a hundred!? He guess on like, three of them. Aizawa sighed.
"Okay, everyone have your lunch break, it's different since it's finals. You guys go eat now while I have to prepare stuff. Go eat." Aizawa said getting out of his chair and heading for the door. After he left, everyone crowded around Deku.
"How did you do it!?"
"When did you study!?"
"Can you teach me!?"
These were the questions everyone was asking. Deku just sat there.
"Uhh... yes?" He answered. Momo slamed her hand on Deku's desk.
"What did you study!? I need to know! I need to get better!" She shouted. Deku was just staring at her. He then saw Todoroki behind her create a small fire in his hand staring at him. Deku began sweating.
"Uh, okay, I'll tell you later. I'm kinda hungry. Let's go eat lunch." Deku said. Everyone agreed as they finally began to make their way to the lunch room. It was practically empty, which was probably gonna be for class 1-B as well. They both had their finals that day. This time, they all sat at one table. They all began discussing about what they think the exam will be.
"You think it'll be harder?" Mina asked. Everyone nodded.
"Well, obviously! It's final exams! This is gonna be hard!" Kaminari exclaimed. That's when a thought crossed Todoroki.
"Wait, of All Might retires, who is gonna be his replacement?" He asked. Everyone looked at him. They all began brainstorming.
"It has to be Mt. Lady, come on!" Kaminari argued with Kirishima.
"No no, it's gonna be Kamui Woods for sure." Sero argued. Iida slammed his orange juice on the table.
"What if it's gonna be Endeavor?" He asked. Everyone shut up and looked at him. They were all scared. Todoroki chuckled.
"Oh, don't worry, he wouldn't hurt a child." He said. Bakugo was thinking "He hurt you" but refrained form saying it as he saw Deku giving him a death stare, knowing what he was thinking.
"Yeah, plus fire would be dangerous against us. That wouldn't be smart." Momo said. They all began discussing again until Aizawa walked in.
"Can you guys finish up? Come back to the class once your done." He said as he left the room. Everyone quickly finished up and made their way to the classroom. They all sat down as Aizawa began reading through a paper.
"Okay, so, something's have changed. As you guys may know, All Might has to be replaced." Aizawa continued.
"His replacement will be Hawks." He grinned. Everyone got excited.
"Really!? It's he kinda hardcore?" Kirishima asked. Bakugo stood up.
"Not for me. A real challenge. I like the change." He said. Aizawa looked at him.
"Sit." Bakugo sat down.
"Okay, that's not all. There will be a team switch. Bakugo, your going with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu." He explained. Bakugo sighed.
"Why then two?" He asked himself. Deku was scared.
"And me?" He asked. Aizawa grinned.
"You'll be alone. As for heroes, Hawks will be against Bakugo, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu. I'll be against Midoriya." He smirked. Deku gulped. Iida thought for a moment.
"That would make sense. Since he's exceeding most of the class, testing him without his—" Iida was cut off by Aizawa.
"Anyway, get in your costume and meet me outside, we'll be waiting." He said as he left the room. After he left, Deku just deflated like a balloon.
"I don't like this." He said. Iida walked over to him.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great." He encouraged. Deku smiled.
"Thanks, I'll be needing the encouragement." He said. Everyone got in their hero suits and got ready for their final exam. They all headed outside to see the heroes they were going against. Hawks was standing there, looking a bit bored. He saw Tokoyami and walked over to him.
"Wassup Tokoyami? Long time no see." Hawks said with a smile. Tokoyami just sighed. Aizawa stopped Hawks from going.
"Oh, right. Sorry." He said walking back to his position. Deku looked over to Todoroki to see his face in thinking mode. He then could make out words he mouthed to himself.
"Secret love child"
"Okay, so, we'll go in the same order as last time. First up, Kirishima and Sato. Go to your places." Aizawa finished up. Everyone went back inside to watch the fight play out. There was quiet until the barn went off. The battle begun.
"We got this, remember what we learned." Kirishima said as Sato finished up a slice of cake. He grunted as the two ran forward toward Cementoss. Their plan was to cuff him up. Cementoss began making walls. Kirishima and Sato began breaking through them.
"Remember, on the fifth." Sato said as they broke another wall.
"Now!" They both yelled out. Kirishima ran left while Sato ran right. Using the debris they made from the wall, they made it away without being seen. Cementoss knew that they left still. He turned around and covered the exit, anticipating their next move. He was wrong, however, as Kirishima jumped at him at a random direction. He was in Unbreakable Form. Cementoss made a wall, which was destroyed. He then used some cement to life him upwards to evade an attack. Kirishima jumped at him again. Cementoss finally trapped him with Cement. Kirishima broke a small hole in it.
"I'm just the distraction." He said. Cementoss look in confusion. He then turned to the exit and saw... nothing. He then felt the ground shake. A hand popped out from underneath as it put handcuffs on his feet. Sato then came out from underground. That revealed that he dug his way under Cementoss using heavy punches. Cementoss grinned.
"Nice one. You guys win." He said. Kirishima and Sato looked at each other, grinned, and air fist bumped each other. Aizawa grinned as he began writing things down.
"Wow, perfect use of Unbreakable! With that form, he was able to take hits and move Cementoss to where he wanted him. That's when Sato could..." Deku continued with his muttering.
"You're doing it." Ochako said. Deku looked at her.
"Oh, right." He said nervously. Tsu and Tokoyami began making their way to their corse. Kirishima and Sato walked in all sweaty.
"Great work, now let's see how they do." Aizawa said. They all looked up at the screen as the horn went off. Tokoyami's and Tsu's plan? Get to the exit. They began moving around the labyrinth type building they were in. They didn't really know where they were going. All they were doing was moving around and taking out Ectoplasm clones. So far so good. They soon made it to the exit room where Ectoplasm stood. He was waiting. He then made a giant clone of himself again.
"This again?" Tsu said. They dived out of the way of the first attack, separating the two. The clone then attacked Tsu, getting her stuck in the wall. Tokoyami saw this and decided to stack Ectoplasm while he was distracted. That failed however, as the clone kicked Dark Shadow away. Tokoyami then dodged out of the way of another attack. Tokoyami looked to where a Tsu was and she was "gone". Tokoyami became confused as he was struck down, and getting placed into the wall.
"There, I... where did she go?" Ectoplasm asked himself. He looked around but couldn't find her. That's when Tsu started speaking.
"I'm right here!" She said. Her voice echoed in the large room. Ectoplasm looked around. He couldn't find her. Ectoplasm's clone turned away from Tokoyami. That's when Tsu's tongue came out of nowhere and broke a lot of the rock around Tokoyami. The tongue was coming from the place Tsu was stuck. She never went anywhere, she used her camouflage to hide herself. Enough rock was broken for Tokoyami to break the rest with Dark Shadow. He fell to the ground as Ectoplasm turned back to Tokoyami. The clone looked down at him.
"How did... whatever." Ectoplasm said as the giant clone tried to stomp on Tokoyami. He dodged out of the way into the clone's shadow. The shadow, since it was coming from a large clone, was pretty dark. Dark Shadow came out from under Tokoyami's cloak as it rose bigger that before. Dark Shadow then dashed toward the Ectoplasm clone, causing it to get ready for a hit. The only thing was, was that Dark Shadow moves past the clone and hit Ectoplasm. He was hit toward the ground as he was cuffed up by Dark Shadow. It then moved up to where Tsu was.
"Are you okay?" It asked. Tsu smiled.
"I'm fine."
"Here, let me help." He said as he put out a hand for Tsu to step on. She was lowered to the ground as they then moved toward the exit, passing the exam.
"That's right bird brother! Show em how it's done!" Hawks cheered. Deku though for a bit before the next exam started.
All these new ways of using everyone's quirk! I can't wait to see everyone else's and my fight with Aizawa! I just have to wait and see...

Okay, only a few more chapters left. The next parts for this and the ending chapter. We are nearing the end, but not the absolute end...