Embarrassment

*Nobody's POV*
After Izuku and Uraraka escaped death, they were in Uraraka's room to work on the project. Thankfully, most of the supplies they needed were in the room, so it was good. Once they got started on the project, tension between the two calmed a bit down. Soon enough, they were cracking jokes while working at the same time. They decided to base their project on Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady, and how All Might affected the hero's around the world. They decided All Might had the affect on heros and that they didn't have to do much work, making them slack off. They soon realized that they did a lot of the project and it was also late. They decided to stop for the day and head down for dinner.

*Uraraka's POV*
"Hmm, I think we could be done for the day. We do a LOT of work. Plus, I'm kinda hungry." I decided to say. As much fun as this was to laugh and work hard with my crush, it couldn't last forever.

"Ya, your probably right. It's almost 8:00, and I'm starving as well. Let's go get something to eat." Deku responded with a big smile on his face. He didn't seem upset at all, at the same time though, I could tell he didn't want to leave yet. Neither did I.

"Alright, I'll clean this later, let's go." I said trying not to waste his time by making him help. It didn't work.
"What? No, let me help. I worked with these too so I need to help." Deku replies with the will to help.
"Trust me, it's fine." I retorted trying really hard to let us leave so I could do it later.
"No, I'm not leaving until I can help clean." Deku exclaimed. I got sort of annoyed, but it made me think the efforts he's going through to spend more time with me. It had an influence on me, because I ended up letting it happen.
"Urg, fine. You should know where everything goes, right?" I asked, making sure he actually knew what he was doing. He didn't.
"Ummmmm... this goes here?" Deku guessed. He failed miserably, but I can't blame him. I was just thankful for the help he was giving, even if there wasn't any.
"*giggles* You dum-dum, it goes over there." I said pointing at my closet. Deku looked at the closet, and realized that would've been a better place to guess beforehand.

*Izuku's POV*
I'm so stupid, I should have guessed! I thought to myself. I was completely embarrassing myself in front of my crush, but then again, when do I not?

As I opened the door, I placed the stuff I had in the bag into the closet. While placing stuff, I saw a pink notebook small enough to draw in.
I've never seen that book before. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek right? I though letting curiosity taking over me. I turned to see Uraraka putting some of the stuff away, so I quickly opened a bit of a page. I saw the top of a drawing that had a boy with messy hair. I looked at the face then realized who it was.
Wait, is that— I was cut off by a sound so I quickly turned around to see Uraraka trying to reach a high shelf. I decided to ditch the notebook and help Uraraka instead, because it looked like she was about to drop about 10 books on her.
"Watch yourself, almost dropped like six books on your head." I said as I put my hands over hers. I began to blush a bit because I was standing over her with my hands right on hers.

*Uraraka's POV*
OHMYGODDEKUISBEHINDMESTANDINGOVERMEHOLDINGMYHANDS! I thought to myself while my face turned lava hot and red.
"U-um th-thanks." I said while my voice was shaky. He looked down at me for a second, got the biggest blush on his face, then looked up, grabbed the books and took a big step away.
"S-s-sorry!" He exclaimed actually worried if he hurt our friendship or not.
"Nonono, it's perfectly fine. Thanks for the help too!" I said trying to calm him down. I smiled brightly at him, and I could tell he was calming down.
"That was the last of it, let's get go get dinner." I said with a smile trying to settle the tension. It was working, so we left the dorm and headed to the living room, and that was our biggest mistake yet.

"Hey guys... you had fun?" Mina said directing it at us.
"Depends, what do you mean by 'fun'." I responded back, ready to have a fight.
"Oh you know what." Mina said, moving her eye brows up and down. Me and Deku instantly got red faces and got really nervous.
"NO! What the f$&k!" I exclaimed. I saw Deku look at me, and decided that I cussed because I was mad.
"What do you mean! We all know you did." Some faces behind her we're a bit confused, disgusted, and or acceptant to the fact. I couldn't believe it, she was saying this OUTLOUD. I had to say something until the next words that came out of Mina's mouth made me crack.
"So, what's the baby's name." She said lower than before, but still loud enough for the room to see. Everyone just stood there confused and worried about what was gonna happen to Mina.
"THAT IT!" I said as I touched Mina and made her zero-gravity. I then grabbed Deku's hand and went back ran upstairs with him. Deku realized how mad I was, so he looked back at Mina, who was still in the air, and didn't hesitate to flip her off.

We went back to my dorm room, I let go off Dekus hand, and I flopped face first on my bad as I screamed all my anger away.
"What is wrong with Mina! When did she get that idea!" Deku shouted while trying to release some anger too. Not only anger, but embarrassment that Mina said those things to them... for the ENTIRE room to hear.

*Nobody's POV*
While Izuku and Uraraka were releasing some steam, back in the living room was what mattered.
"Mina, that was stupid of you." Tokoyami stated.
"Yeah Mina, that was insanely uncool." Kirishima said kinda worried for the two.
"Come in guys, we all heard the sounds!" Mina exclaimed.
"Now do you really think the two cinnamon rolls would do that! They're too innocent!" Kaminari shouted out, trying to defend them.
"Well, I guess you right." Mina said admitting  defeat. That's when she got a thought in her mind she had to say out loud, along with everyone else in the room too.
"What were those sounds?" They all asked in unison...