Training: Part 1

*Nobody's POV*
After lunch, the entire class entered classroom 1-A and waited for class to start. Everyone made their own groups, talking and laughing as such. When Mr. Aizawa rose up from his slumber behind the podium, the entire class went silent and sat in their seats.
"Good morning class." Mr. Aizawa said sleepily. (From here I'm going to just call him Aizawa cause I'm lazy)
"Good morning." The entire class responded as usual.
"Today we'll do some training, but this time, actual fighting, but nothing too intense." Aizawa instructed the class.
"There will be teams of two, making 10 teams in total. You'll all be set into an arena where you'll have to make it out on top. This will help with your skills in teamwork, fighting, and getting to know each other's quirks better and how to take advantage." Aizawa continued.
"And no, you're not picking teams. I will, and I've already done it." He finished.
"This will be fun!" Kirishima shouted.
"Let's get this over with, none of you will beat me anyways." Bakugo said, as usual as ever. The entire class was talking and getting pumped for the training.
"Okay, relax everyone or I'll make today a lecture." Aizawa said with a look of annoyance. Everyone instantly went quiet.
"Teams will be— screw it, look at the paper." Aizawa finished.

~Teams for the fight~
Bakugo and Kirishima
Todoroki and Momo
Midoria and Uraraka
Tsu and Tokoyami
Kaminari and Jiro
Mineta and Koda
Sato and Sero
Mina and Toru
Shoji and Ojiro
Iida and Aoyama

"I wonder why he used our casual names." Mina said out loud.
"I was too tired to put your stuff full names." Aizawa said to them, speaking for the writer.
Everyone saw their teams and were happy with what they got. Izuku saw he was with his brunette crush and looked up to Aizawa, who was staring right at him. As they locked eyes, Aizawa gave him a wink to signal him 'I set you up'.

*Uraraka's POV*
"We're on a team Deku!" I exclaimed to him while jumping up in his face. He became flustered and backed up a little while waving his arms around.
"Y-yeah! I know right! We're gonna do great!" He said with a slight blush. I realized how close I got to him and blushed. I could see Aizawa look at Deku with disappointment about something, but at the same he looked like he was expecting something too. I also saw Todoroki look at him with a smile for some reason too.
I wonder why their staring at him
"Attention. You all look like you know your partners so go and change into you costumes, we're going out." He yelled so everyone could hear him. On his way out the door I swear I could hear "why did I sign up for this" and shut the door.

*Izuku's POV*
*Time skip to arena*
As I was waiting for the rest of everyone to show up, Aizawa pulled me aside.
"Look, I know your skill and how much damage you can do to other and yourself, but don't pull your punches, I'll be here in case something bad happens." He told me. I nodded and went back to the group, which looked like was all there. (Right now, Izuku can use 20% or lower)
"Hi Deku, you ready!" Uraraka exclaimed. While she was smiling, I realized how good she looked in her hero costume.
Dang, she looks good... Urg stop Izuku, your about to fight soon so keep your head where you need it
"Alright everyone. I hope your ready cause we're about to start." Aizawa instructed the class. Everyone was exited and cheering. Aizawa saw this and decided to kill the mood.
"By the way, I'm letting you guys get hurt a bit. People like Bakugo won't stop until I tell him to and Izuku can use 20%." Aizawa shouted and made everyone silent. They all had a look of fear on their faces, which quickly turned into determination for the battle between ten teams.
"Midoria." I heard from behind.
"Huh. Oh. Yes Todoroki?" I replied.
"Don't pull your punches like you did at the sports festival. You're at the top of my list, so I'm coming for you." He said to me almost like a threat.
"I'd like to see you try." I replied, trying to make him feel threatened. As Todoroki walked away, Uraraka came up from behind.
"Wow, you two really are best friends huh?" She told me, startling me a bit.
"Ya, but your still my number one best friend." I said to her. She blushed a little, but the blush went away when we heard a familiar, angry voice.
"I'm coming for you and your girlfriend, DEKU." He threatened.
"Hey, don't forget Deku is my Hero name now." I said back, trying not to be threatened at all.
"Ya, well whatever." He said as he walked away.
"What is his problem? Why can't he leave you alone?" Uraraka asked me.
"I'll tell you later. Now's not the time." I replied.

"Okay, now go to you designated area. It should be on a little sheet of paper I'm passing out." Aizawa said while passing out papers.
"Oh, and before you go, there will be teachers everywhere watching. Try not to hit them, they are there to stop a battle if it goes out of control." He said while looking at Bakugo. Bakugo let out a grunt, grabbed Kirishima's hand and went to their area.
"Okay, let's get going." I said to Uraraka. While walking there, I saw Aizawa alone and told Uraraka to wait.
"Mr. Aizawa!" I shouted to him.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Are you sure it's okay to go 20%? I might hurt someone badly." I told him. He looked at me and gave a sigh.
"If you think it's dangerous then go 8% or whatever works. I'll be watching you the entire time, so if I think you use too much then I'll cancel your quirk. Other than that, just use whatever suits you." He told me. I was reassured, thanked him, and went back to Uraraka. We made it to our area and waited.
"When are we supposed to go?" Uraraka asked. I also didn't know the answer until we heard a siren go off, initiating the battle...