Old Home

Alright bois, I've got something planned. You've seen a hind to what's gonna happen in the last chapter, but there isn't a lot of details. There won't be any here, but I'm planning on starting the next few chapters. Be ready...
——————————————————————————
Deku, Ochako, and Eri made it to Inko's home early. It was about 1:30PM, but she wanted them there at 2:00PM. Deku assured everyone it was fine. He lead the charge to the door with Ochako and Eri behind him. He got to the door. They stood there for a minute until Ochako was tired of standing around.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Well, you see—" Deku was cut off by the door opening to Inko. This was exactly what Deku DIDN'T want. Inko saw Deku and instantly jumped at him, hugging him will all her love. She was crying and squeezing super tightly.
"Okay mom, hi! You're gonna suffocate me." Deku said trying to loosed his arms. Inko let go and backed away after a few seconds.
"Sorry Izuku! Did I hurt you? I was just so excited to see you!" Inko said wiping a few tears. Deku laughed a little and Ochako smiled. Seeing the two made Ochako's heart feel warm. Suddenly, Inko, wiping the rest of her tears from her eyes, saw Ochako. She gasped, looked at Deku, smirked, and bounced her eyebrows up and down. She then turned to Ochako.
"Hi! You must be Ochako Uraraka! I'm Inko Midoriya, Izuku's mother." She said with glee holding out a hand. Ochako stood there for a moment admiring the person who raised Deku to be Deku. Ochako was happy and honored. Instead of taking the hand shake, she hugged her. Inko was surprised at first, but then fell deep into the hug as well. The two separated.
"That was unexpected. Anyway, come on in!" Inko said.
"Wait, mom, I have something to tell you." Deku said grabbing her shoulders and turning her toward himself. Inko had a confused look on her face but just turned back to Ochako. She then saw Eri. Eri, the child accompanied by a couple of cinnamon rolls. Inko had a heart attack(not really).
"YOU TWO HAD A DAUGHTER!" Inko screamed before almost collapsing into the ground. Deku caught her fall and began explaining immediately.
"Okay, calm down. We did not have a kid. Listen to me. Please. MOM!" Deku screamed snapping Inko out of her daze.
"Mom, remember that raid I went on with all the heroes and we took down Overhaul?" Deku asked. Inko just nodded, being too much in shock to speak.
"Well that's the girl we saved and I and Ochako are looking over her. So no, we did not do the thing and we did not have a kid." Deku explained. Inko seemed to start calming down a bit. She gotten composure of herself and bent down to Eri.
"Hi. I'm Inko! Who are you?" She asked knowing very well who she was. Eri just stood behind Ochako's leg and looked down.
"Did I do something wrong?" She asked. This caught everyone by surprise. Inko got the quickest reaction and jumped into action.
"No sweetie! You did nothing wrong!" Inko said smiling. This made Eri a little more comfortable as she moved off Ochako's leg a little. Inko was almost there.
"Come here and give granny Inko a hug." Inko said as she stretched out her arms. She bit the bullet and tried the last thing that came to her mind. Luckily, Eri opened up to her and came in for a hug. The two hugged for a moment until letting go.
"Okay, let's get inside. You guys must be freezing." Inko said as she gestured toward the door. Everyone walked in and Inko shut the door. Deku told Ochako and Eri to leave the shoes by the wall next to the door, and took everyone's jackets. Inko went to grab some tea that was already prepared.
"You guys can take a seat on the couch." Inko said to them as she poured some tea. Deku day at one end, then Ochako next to him, then Eri. They three were all on one couch together, separate from a one seater couch. Deku looked around getting nostalgic from the scenery.
This place seems to be cleaner than usual. I wonder why. Inko walked up to the three with a plate of tea. She placed down the plate. There were four teacups full of warm tea. Deku handed one to Ochako and Eri as he grabbed one himself. Inko went back up and grabbed some crackers, putting them on another plate and brining it to them. Inko then grabbed her tea and sat in the single couch. The room was silent for a second until Inko decided to speak up.
"So Uraraka."
"Yes?"
"How are have you been doing? How's family?" Inko asked with a smile. Ochako then smiled and responded.
"Oh, it's been good. My family had a big contract recently, so they'll be out of the country for a while." Ochako said. Inko nodded, showing that she acknowledged her statement.
"Oh, that sounds wonderful! Hopefully they get a lot of cash out of it." Inko said. At this point, everyone was warmed up and comfortable to talk.
"Yeah. We've been struggling financially and trying to get any money possible. This contract could help us out for a while thankfully." Ochako said smiling. The room went silent for a second. Deku took a deep breath and looked at Ochako. Ochako looked back and nodded.
"Mom, I have something to tell you." Deku blurted our. She had a confused look on her face, then an exiting one.
Please be what I think it is Inko thought.
"Okay." Deku took another deep breath. His entire insides were having a panic attack. He couldn't function enough to get the words out.
"Me and... I... we're..." Deku tried to get out the words but couldn't. Inko just looked at him with a confused look, but Ochako has a look of encouragement. Deku saw her face, and found the words to say.
"Me... and Uraraka... are... dating." Deku said, saying dating really fast. Inko's mouth dropped. Even though she was expecting it, she was still happy and shocked.
"Oh! You've grown up so much! I'm happy for the both of you!" Inko squealed as she squealed Deku to death. Ochako was giggling while Eri was just sitting there, smiling at the scene. She had no clue what was happening but could feel a resonance of happiness.
"Oh! Is it okay if you guys have dinner here? I want to celebrate for my amazing young man." Inko smiled, teasing Deku a bit. Deku looked at Ochako waiting for a response. Ochako thought for a moment, then decided.
"Sure, I don't have anything going on today. I can't wait!" Ochako said. Inko smiled as she went to the kitchen to start cooking an early dinner. After everything that just happened, Deku and Ochako sat down on the couch.
"Your mom seems really nice and caring! I can tell that your a lot like her!" Ochako said with a smile.
"Honestly, I'm happy to meet her, the woman that raised the perfect boy." Ochako said slowly leaning into Deku. Deku smiled too, then the two pecked each other quickly with a small kiss. Eri didn't see it. The two sat there talking some more about family until Inko budded in.
"Umm, I need someone to go get rice, I'm afraid we ran out." Inko said with a nervous smile. Deku saw the sweat running down her face from the already hard work she's been putting in into the dinner.
"It's okay mom, I'll get it! Is that all we need?" Deku asked standing up from the couch to get shoes on. Inko shook her head.
"No no, it's fine, don't worry." Inko began.
"Mom, it's alright. If we need it for dinner then I'll get it. It isn't too far anyway, just a couple of minutes there and back." Deku said with a smile. Inko sighed in defeat as she pulled out some money and gave it to Deku. Deku hugged his mom and waved to Ochako. Deku then ran out the door to go get rice as quickly as possible. This left the three girls alone to talk. After a few minutes, Inko returned to the living room where Eri and Ochako were sitting. Ochako and Eri both finished their tea and the cups were on the table. Inko grabbed them and took them to the kitchen, then came back to the living room. She took a seat on the single couch and began speaking.
"So, is Izuku doing good in school?" Inko asked with a concerned and serious look on her face. Ochako saw this, then though about how to respond.
"Yes, why do you ask? He seems to be very encouraged to do great. Heck, even those journals are helping him out." Ochako responded. Inko smiled a little bit.
"Good. I didn't expect any less. What about friends?" Inko asked, again entering her concerned and serious face. Ochako had a confused look on her face.
"He has many friends. I think he's on great terms with almost everyone in year-1." Ochako responded with a smile, trying to brighten the mood. Inko smiled a little.
"Umm... do you care if I ask why you wanted to know?" Ochako asked. Inko nodded a little as she began to speak.
"Well, you see, I'm expecting you already know that his quirk developed really late. I think he was only able to first use it when he entered the entrance exam. That's when he told me that he punched a giant robot to save you." Inko explained. Ochako remembered this moments. The moments where he saved her. Before Inko continued, Ochako decided to say something.
"After that and really talking to him, that's when I fell in love with him." Ochako said slightly blushing. Inko smiled a bit and nodded, then continued.
"Well, for the other years when he couldn't use his quirk, he never had any friends. He was bullied for almost most of his life. He was always alienated from the rest of his class. Never the less, he always acted like a hero." Inko began, slightly crying. Ochako's through began to swell up as well before Inko began to speak again.
"I was afraid his entire life he would never find anyone to love or befriend. I was afraid he would become depressed, have a terrible life, and... and..." Inko was cut off. Ochako jumped from her couch and started hugging Inko, who started hugging back. They were both crying. Eri was sitting there, and after seeing them crying, she ran up to the two and joined in on the hug. Ochako began.
"Well, look where he is now. He's amazing. Everything about him is. He's strong, smart, hot, everything. And the best part is, is that you raised him to be this way." Ochako said trying to get it though her tears and choking. They sat there for a moment, the three of them, hugging and crying. Eri wasn't though. She just wanted them to feel better. She didn't know what they were talking about, all she knew was that it was about daddy, or Deku. After that, they separated, leaving them to sit in silence for a while. Inko then started to talk.
"Thank you for what you said. I needed that." She said with a weak smile. Ochako smiled back, trying to lighten the mood, which it did. Just then they smelt something burning.
"What is that... OH NO!" Inko screamed as she ran to the kitchen. Ochako followed, as well as Eri just tagging along. They found that the chicken Inko was cooking was a little burned, but not too much. Both Inko and Ochako sighed in relief. The two looked at each other and started laughing at what happened. They didn't know why it was so funny, it just was. They were just laughing for a moment. That soon pulled out the chicken from the oven and placed it on the stove. Ochako helped with seasoning and the other foods Inko was making. Ochako let Eri help a bit, letting her do stuff like place some vegetables. They were all laughing and making jokes. At this point, Inko didn't even have to say it. Ochako was basically part of the family, even if it was only two hours since they met. They were almost done when they heard a knock and keys on the door. The door opened to see a breathless Deku with a bag of rice. Inko took the rice while he took a seat on a nearby chair.
"Well you too seem to have gotten along well, huh?" Deku asked. Ochako and Inko looked at each other and smiled.
"Yeah, we did. Your mom is like you, amazing!" Ochako said as she gave Deku a kiss on the cheek. Deku blushed a little from being kissed and complimented in front of his mom.
"Oh don't flatter me." Deku teased with a little laugh. Inko giggled a little, making the two cinnamon rolls look at her.
"You guys are so cute together. Uraraka, you should hear the things he's told me about you." Inko said with a smile. Deku started blushing while Ochako turned to Deku with an eyebrow raised.
"Oh, so I hear. Please tell me what he said." Ochako said while smirking at Deku. At this point, Deku was as red as Kirishima's hair.
"Oh you know, the usual. Her smile is amazing and have you seen her laugh! She's just so cute!" Inko went on. Ochako giggled as she heard and saw Deku cover his entire face with his arms. Inko kept going.
"She stays determined and has a strong spirit! I always get lost in her eyes when we talk!" Inko said, making Ochako smile more and Deku hide more. Inko started laughing too. Ochako wrapped both of her arms around Deku which made him look up. While Ochako has the chance, she kissed his cheek, making Deku feel better but at the same time more embarrassed. Inko just laughed after he put his head down again.
"He's so cute and funny when he's flustered." Ochako told Inko as she left Deku's side. Deku let out a heavy sigh and stood up.
"Okay, very funny. I can tell you things Ochako told Mina about me." Deku said with a smirk. Ochako suddenly got a heavy blush. Inko smirked.
"I like this, continue." She said as she got to work on the rice. Deku looked at Ochako. She had her hands on her face, clearly flustered. This made Deku feel like a bad person, like he was doing wrong.
"Oh, never mind." Deku said while he walked up to Ochako and hugged her. Ochako hugged back with a smile of victory. Deku took the bluff, but, unfortunately for Ochako, he caught the smile.
"She only said things like how fluffy she thinks my hair is and how my smile is brighter than a thousand suns." Deku said with a smirk. Ochako squealed and started hugging tighter, obviously flustered. Everyone was having a good time until they heard someone knock on the door.
"Who could—" Deku began but was cut off by Inko running to the door.
"Give me a sec." She said as she cracked open the door. She started talking to somebody, bet they didn't know who. The door was then opened fully to reveal that the person at the door was no other than All Might...