Ochako's Birthday

It was 6 in the morning as Deku woke Eri.
"Hey, Eri. Wake up." Deku whispered  , slightly shaking her. She began to stir up. She was awake but kept her eyes closed.
"It's daddy. I'm taking you to Granny's, okay?" Deku asked. Eri nodded. Deku picked up Eri and quietly put on a jacket. He grabbed a bag, but some spare clothes for Eri, and walked out the door. Deku carried Eri through the cold winter night as he made his way to Inko's. He already called Inko last night to make sure she would be up. Deku knocked on the door. The door swung open as Inko emerged.
"Here, careful. She's still asleep. This is clothes and a toothbrush." Deku said. The tired Inko nodded as she shut and locked the door. Deku made his way back to the dorms. It was a Saturday night thankfully, so school didn't start up yet. Deku opened the door and walked back to his room. He took off his jacket and lay back down next to Ochako. He then fell back asleep.

"I am here! I am here! I am—" The alarm on Deku's phone sounded. He turned to see Ochako asleep still. The time now was 8. Deku was able to sleep for two more hours before awaking. He slipped out of the room to quickly go make Ochako some breakfast. Luckily for him, Sato was up and already cooking himself something.
"Hey, Sato. It's Ochako's birthday and I was wondering if you could—" Deku was cut off by Sato. He put his hand out.
"Say no more. I'll make her breakfast." He said as he began throwing together a small breakfast for one. It wasn't too much, but it was definitely something you don't always wake up too. Deku thanked Sato as he went back to doing his thing. Deku grabbed the plate of food (toast, eggs, and bacon) and brought it up to Ochako. Ochako was still asleep. Deku places the plate on the bed and slowly shook Ochako.
"Wake up sleepy head. It's your birthday." Deku said. Ochako woke up pretty fast. She stretched out and looked at him. She then looked at the door.
"Aww, thanks Deku!" Ochako said, pulling Deku into a hug and a big kiss. Deku blushed from it. Ochako grabbed the plate and began to dig in. She looked to where Eri was supposed to be sleeping.
"Hey, where's Eri?" Ochako asked. Deku looked over to her bed then back to Ochako.
"If it's okay, I took her to my mom's. Don't worry, I just wanted to spend the morning with just us two. We can spend the rest with her... unless you want her here which would make sense. Gosh I should have asked. Is this okay?! It's too late now! I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking and—" Deku was cut off. Ochako put her finger to his lip to shut him up.
"It's perfect." She said. Sure, she wanted to spend time with Eri on her birthday, the the morning with just Deku was going to be fun. Ochako soon finished her breakfast. Deku took the plate and placed it aside. Ochako began to get out of bed. Deku stopped her.
"Don't worry! I'll grab whatever you need!" Deku said. Ochako smiled and giggled a little.
"I like the effort your putting into this. I really do. But I need to get out of bed. I'd gladly stay here all day can't." Ochako said. Deku stared at her for a second.
"Oh, right I'm sorry." Deku said scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah, I'm so sorry. I should have asked you a lot of things before. I'm probably ruining your birthday and—" Deku was cut off again. Ochako kisses him passionately on the lips. Deku kissed back. They stood there for a second, in each other's arms, embracing each other with lots of love. They then departed.
"I haven't been able to do that for a while since Eri's been here. Look, your not ruining anything. You're just over thinking. It's okay, your doing fine." Ochako said with a bright and warm smile. Deku watched the smile for a few seconds. He then hugged her.
"I never fail to remind me on why I love you so much." Deku said. Ochako blushed and sighed. Deku let go of her finally as she began to get dressed for the day. Deku went back downstairs to the living room to eat his own breakfast. He soon finished then ran back to his room. Ochako was taking a shower. He quickly ran in, grabbed his present for Ochako, and ran out. He went back to the living room. He took a seat on the couch as he waited for Ochako to come down. Todoroki was sitting across from him.
"So, hows everything going so far?" Todoroki asked. Deku looked up at him.
"Oh, you know, already made like, three mistakes." Deku said. Todoroki's chuckled.
"W-what!? I don't see you stressing over a birthday currently!" Deku shouted at him. Todoroki shook his head.
"Don't worry, you should have seen me on Momo's birthday. I was an absolute disaster." Todoroki said. Deku chuckled a little hearing that. He then heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Ochako slowly appeared with Mina and Tsu by her. Deku smiled once he saw her. He didn't know why, but it felt like one of the first times he was going out with her. Deku made one last glance toward Todoroki, who was giving him a thumbs up. Ochako waved Tsu and Mina goodbye as she walked over to Deku.
"So, you ready to go?" She asked. Deku was confused.
"We're going somewhere?" Deku asked. Ochako giggled.
"Yup, let's go." She said, grabbing Deku's hand and pulling him toward the door. They both ran out. The day was cool, just right for the occasion. There was slight snow drifting down from the sky, completing the setting. Ochako raced forward while Deku was right behind her. They soon made their way to the entrance to a festive looking place. They stopped at the front entrance, which had a small line.
"Whoa, what is this?" Deku asked admiring the view. There were Ferris wheels, small roller coasters, concessions, anything a festivals would have. It looked like a festival, but wasn't.
"It's a place I've always wanted to go as a kid. I've never actually been here until now! I can't wait!" She squealed. Deku smiled at the excited girl. He could help but just love her. (Haha corny)
"Next!" The person at the ticket booth said. Deku and Ochako walked up.
"Two please." Ochako said. The guy looked at them.
"I'm sorry, but you have to have a guardian to buy the tickets." The guy said. Ochako and Deku became shocked. Deku wasn't letting this go.
"Sorry, where does it say that?" Deku asked. The man shrugged.
"It's the rules."
"What rules? Please show me." Deku said again. The man sighed.
"Next!" Suddenly, Deku and Ochako felt a hand on their shoulders.
"Sorry I was late. We'll be getting four tickets please." The woman said. Deku and Ochako looked up. It was Mandalay. The man looked at them, sighed, and grabbed the tickets.
Four, wait, why four?
Deku looked down to see Kota standing right next to him. Deku smiled brightly. They got their tickets and entered the premises.
"Thank you Mandalay. Even when your not doing hero work, your still a hero." Deku and Ochako bowed to her. Mandalay just giggled.
"Oh, it's fine. Just, meet me back here at around... three? Is that fine? I don't want the security thinking you guys are alone." Mandalay explained. Deku and Ochako nodded.
"Bye Kota!" Deku and Ochako waved. He blushed a bit and waved back. Deku and Ochako were finally ready for their own fun. They first walked over to the single rollercoaster that was there. Deku was terrified while Ochako was thrilled. Deku didn't want to back out because he knew Ochako would back out herself. They both got into one of the many carts and waited for it to start. Deku's palms were swaying more than Bakugo's when he's fighting. He was scared for a life. Ochako was smiling, waiting for the ride to begin. Ochako looked over to Deku, who didn't seem to be doing good at all. Ochako knew what this was about.
"Deku, you should have told be, let's go." Ochako said. Deku instantly refused.
"No, stay on, we're already here. I don't want you to not ride this thing. It's your... uh oh." Deku began until the the cart began moving forward. It slowly moved upwards.
"Deku, it's alright, just old on." Ochako said.
"Don't worry about me, enjoy yourself." Deku said with a smile. Ochako was gonna argue with it until the cart began dropping rapidly.
"AHHHH HAHA!" Ochako laughed out.
"AHHHHHHHHH!" Deku screamed for his life. The ride was fast, only going on for about 15 seconds. The problem was, was that those 15 seconds for Deku felt like minutes of terror. Those 15 seconds to Ochako, however, felt like 5 seconds. She enjoyed the ride while Deku hated it, that's what I'm saying. The ride stopped. Deku walked off the cart out into the open and by a garbage can. Ochako walked next to him.
"Oh my god! That was amazing! What was your favorite part!? Mine was the loop! We should... oh." Ochako noticed Deku's look of nausea.
"You should have said something!" Ochako shouted at him. Deku shook his head.
"If I said no, then you'd never have been on the ride, and never have been really happy a few seconds ago." Deku explained. As angry as Ochako was, she let it go.
"Fine, but if you don't want to do something next time, tell me." Ochako demanded. Deku gave a thumbs up being to nauseas to speak. Soon, the nausea went away and he became Deku again. They moved on over to have some lunch. They had a quick bite of a sandwich then moved onward. They played some carnival games like the throw the balls at the clown game and the basketball one. Deku and Ochako had a competition. Deku won on the clown one, but Ochako won on the basketball one. They then played the horseshoe one where you have to get the horse shoe onto the pole. Needless to say, Ochako won.
"I don't understand, how did you have perfect throws?" Deku asked as they walked away from the game with a stuffed animal. Ochako grinned.
"A magician never tells his secrets." Ochako said. Deku chuckled a little.
"His?"
"Her." Ochako corrected herself. They began to laugh. That played a few more carnival games until the time was 2 o'clock. Deku and Ochako made their way back to the entrance until Ochako caught her eye on the Ferris wheel. She began to pull Deku to it. Deku saw it and decided it'd be a good idea. They ran up to it and got on one of the carts. They got in and we're rising upwards to the sky. They sat next to each other while Ochako rested her head on Deku's shoulder.
"You know, do you really know how much I love you?" Ochako asked. Deku grinned.
"Not as much as I love you." He replied. Ochako lifted her head and looked at him.
"Bet?"
"Bet."
"I love you more than I love chocolate." Ochako told him. Deku sighed.
"I love you more than I love taking my hero notes." Deku said. Ochako grinned.
"I love you more than I love Thirteen." Ochako said. Deku grinned even more.
"I love you more than I love All Might." Deku grinned. Ochako's eyes widened.
"You win." She said falling onto his shoulder again. They both enjoyed the view. Ochako looked up at Deku. Deku looked down at her. They then kissed each other with a lot of embrace. It was just those two now. They could make as much noise as the want. Soon, the cart came down and they were able to leave. In the end, they had to sprint back to the entrance. Mandalay and Kota were waiting for them.
"So, I heard it was your birthday." Mandalay said. Ochako blushed a little.
"Yeah, just having some fun." She said. Mandalay laughed happily. Deku felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked down to see Kota wanting his attention. He held up a small stuffed bear.
"Uhh... can you give this to Eri. This is a late birthday gift." He said nervously. Deku smiled.
"Sure thing. That's really sweet of you!" Deku encouraged. Kota let off a weak smile.
"Looks like someone had a crush!" Mandalay teased. Kota blushed even more.
"S-stop it!" He shouted. Everyone just laughed. They all left and parted ways. Ochako and Deku made their way to Inko's to chill there for a bit. Deku opened the door.
"Happy birthday Ochako!" Inko exclaimed as she gave her a massive hug. She let go as Eri ran to her.
"Happy birthday Mommy!" Eri exclaimed as she hugged Ochako. Inko got done squeezing Deku half to death when she let everyone inside.
"Hello and happy birthday young Uraraka!" Toshinori said. They all took a seat in the living room and talked for a while and all that good stuff. It was closing up to 6:00PM, so Ochako, Deku, and Eri decided to leave. They hugged each other goodbye and left for the dorms. On the way back, Eri asked a bunch of question. Questions like, what did they do? Was it fun? Ochako answered all the questions as Deku shared the scene unfold. He loved the two. They soon made it to the dorms. As they entered, th whole class wished her a happy birthday. It wasn't like Eri's surprise party, but it was just a wish of happy birthday. Ochako thinker everyone, and Sati brought out a cake.
"Thank you! You guys didn't have to do this." Ochako told them. Mina laughed.
"HA! Of course we did! You're our friend!" Mina told her. Ochako smiled.
"Thanks guys." Ochako said again.
"Let's dig in!" She shouted out. Everyone agreed. Sato put slices on the plates and everyone began to dig in and talk about whatever. This have Deku the time to give Eri something.
"Hey Eri, you remember Kota, right?" Deku asked slightly teasing. Eri blushed a bit.
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, me and Mommy saw him at the "festival" today and he told me to give this to you as a late birthday present." Deku said holding out the small teddy bear. Eri took it with a smile and small blush.
"Really!? Wow! Thanks Kota!" Eri said out loud to no one, but directed to Kota if he was here. Deku chuckled a little.
"Say, you don't like him... do you?" Deku teased, emphasizing on the word like. Eri blushed and became flustered.
"What!? N-no!" She replied. Deku chuckled again and ruffled the top of her head.
"You remind me so much like mommy. The way you act when flustered, your sweet smile, your beautiful eyes..." Deku drifted off as he daydreamed about Ochako. Eri shock his shoulder.
"Daddy? You're doing it again." She said. Deku snapped out of it and looked at Eri in confusion.
"Again?"
"Yeah." She responded. People began to start heading up to their rooms so that they can have an early start for school. Ochako came over to Deku and Eri.
"Hi, hows my most favorite people in the world doing?" Ochako asked. Deku laughed a little.
"We're doing alright. We were just talking about Eri's little boyfriend." Deku teased. Eri got mad again.
"Stop it! I barely know him!" Eri shouted.
"Well, you do seem to like him." Ochako joined in. Eri was, at this point, annoyed with both of them. She pouted and crossed her arms.
"Hey Ochako, can you follow me for a second?" Deku asked. Ochako, confused, accepted and followed him outside. Deku stopped.
"So?" Ochako asked. Deku pulled out a small box from his pocket.
"You're not proposing, are you?" Ochako asked slightly kidding around. Deku laughed.
"No, no. It's your gift, silly." Deku responded. Ochako laughed a little. Deku handed it to her.
"It's not wrapped because, ya know, I suck at it." Deku said. Ochako laughed at that.
"You're not too bad!" Ochako giggled.
"Yeah, I turned a box into a sphere. Let's not talk about it." Deku said. Ochako laughed some more then finally opened the box. Inside was a necklace with a heart shaped locket. The locket could open up. Inside the locket was a picture of Deku and Ochako together. Ochako smiled deeply as she felt a great warmth from it. She went and hugged Deku for a long time.
"Thank you. I love it." She said. Deku hugged back. In his head, all he said was "thank god" because he didn't know if it was good or not. They soon separated then headed back inside. They brought Eri along and headed upstairs, where they fall asleep to and wait for the nexts days to come. These last weeks were the last weeks of the school year. The last weeks of them being first years...

Okay, I'm getting a lot of responses that the school ends sometime around April? I'll do that. Early April. Thanks to all of you who had replied, it helps a lot.