A Finish to the Night

*Uraraka's POV*
We were on our way back from our date. It was 10:00. We had to take the train at 10:30, so there weren't too many people around. We were walking back, talking about our date. The songs, the waitress, the store, and even stories from the past. It was fun.
"So, when we were singing those songs, I feel like there was more to them than just, being a hero." I said to him. He had a small blush and nervousness.
"Wha-what do you mean? It was being a hero and All Might!" He exclaimed. I didn't want to push him anymore, so I gave up for the night. I decided to bring up a different topic.
"So, are we gonna tell anyone?" I asked. Deku looked like he was thinking so I let him think about it.
"We could tell our class mates. I just don't think letting the public know is a good idea." Deku said to me. His usual smile disappeared and he had a straight face. I knew this was serious.
"Okay. I'll make sure to tell everyone not to tell anyone else." I said determined. Deku smiled and put his arm around me. We walked the rest of the way to the train station and waited a little. We soon heard the screeching of metal along the tracks, indicating the train's arrival. Me and Deku boarded with our hoods up, but it didn't seem like anyone noticed us anyway. They were all coming back tired from work, out late, or just drunk. We got seats and weren't cramped up. There wasn't a lot of people on the train. I was sitting next to Deku, who still had his arm around me. He was smiling while looking out the window across from us. I smiled too. I felt my eyes get heavy as I drifted to sleep on his shoulder. This was an amazing night...

I woke up. I was looking around. It seemed to be an alley way.
"Wha- where am I?" I asked myself. I then heard the shuffle of feet. I turned to the outside of the alley way to see three men. I realized where I was. I had to fight back, it was the only way I was gonna get out of this. I rose my fists then felt a complete shock to my body. I fell to my knees.
What... is... happening to me? Wait... this is from earlier from today.
I looked up to see the men coming closer.
"Oooh, you look charming." One of them creepily said. I tried to raise to my feet again but it was no use.
"No. Nonono. Stop! HELP!" I screamed out. I couldn't get up and fight. I was crying. I was scared. I then realized that Deku would come soon. As long as I kept screaming. This felt like the same events from earlier today, so it has to happen.
"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed trying to replicate what happened earlier.
"Quit it! Nobody's coming to help you! Just us four gonna have some fun." One of the other men said with a smirk. He was right. The men were almost on me now. Almost in grabbing reach. I kept screaming for help but it was soon choked by tears. Nobody was gonna save me. Then one of the men went to grab my arm...

"AHHHH! NO STOP PLEASE!" I screamed while struggling out of a grasp.
"OCHAKO! Calm down! It's okay. Calm down." I heard a calm, soft voice say to me. I slowed my struggling to see I was being carried. Deku was carrying me back to the dorms. He had a scared but comforting look on his face. He sat me down and sat next to me. I hugged him hard. I started crying a little.
"Nightmare?" He asked in a soft voice while rubbing my back. I just nodded.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head. We seemed to be sat in the grass. I looked up and around to see we were close to the dorms. I then locked eyes with Deku. He was staring at me with teary eyes. We starred in each other's eyes. He smiled.
"You know, if you ever need to talk, I'm here." He told me. I went back to the position I was in before and hugging him hard again. I was crying.
"I was there again. You or anyone else never came. I was almost... almost..." I was stopped by a feeling to my lips. Deku was kissing me. I fell into the kiss and sat there for a moment. We departed.
"It's okay. I'm here. It's just a dream. Your safe here with me." He said rocking me a bit. I smiled as I calmed down. I looked back at him and smiled.
"O-okay, thank you." I said with a little hiccup. He smile and helped me stand up. He had his arm wrapped tightly around me as we walked back. We soon got to the dorms and got to each other's room. Deku walked me up to my room to make sure I was okay.
"It's fine now. Tonight was fun." I said to him with a small smile. He smiled back.
"Yeah. We should do it again sometime." He responded quite sleepily. We stood there for a moment.
"Well. Goodnight." I said.
"Goodnight." He responded. Before he left I put in a quick kiss and went to bed. I heard Deku walk to his room and just stood in my room for a second. I looked around.
Looks like Eri is in Deku's room.
I plopped on my bed still in the same clothes. I started drifting to sleep. My mind turned off and I closed my eyes...
"NO!" I screamed. I sat up in my bed in an instant. I looked around breathing heavily. I started crying.
"No no no. Please stop. I can't. I don't want it. Let me SLEEP GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled. I couldn't sleep. This was the third time I had the dream in a night. I only had 20 minutes of sleep. It was 12:56 and I just kept thinking. I sighed and looked down.
"Why? It's in the past. Why does it keep coming?" I asked myself still crying. I couldn't take much more. I opened my door to see everyone seemingly to be asleep. I walked down the stairs to Deku's room. I knocked. I didn't hear anything. I sighed and turned around. I then heard some rustling on the other side of the door. Then the door opened.
"Ochako?" Deku asked confused. I just stood there sniffing from crying. Deku could see the sadness in my eyes. He could tell what was happening.
"More nightmares?" He asked worried for me. I shook my head.
"The same one." I said softly. He frowned. He walked up and hugged me.
"Can I sleep with you?" I asked. This seemed to shock Deku. I could tell he was gonna refuse for some specific purposes, but was then reminded the state I was in. He let go of me.
"Sure, follow me." He told me. We walked into his room as he shut the door. He went and sat down on the bed. I noticed Eri wasn't in the room.
"Wait, where's Eri?" I asked confused.
"I think she's with Kirishima, Momo, or Mina." He explained. He then lay down and pat the side of the bed next to him. I hesitantly lay next to him. He was in the same clothes as we were wearing on our date. I lay next to him and wrapped my arms around his chest. I pulled him closer so I don't have that dream...

I woke up. No, I was dreaming again. I was in that same alleyway, same sky, same three men, same situation. I didn't want this anymore. I felt like breaking and falling into nothingness. This dream was ruining my life in a single night. I couldn't sleep and kept being traumatized. I couldn't wake myself up even if I punched myself in the nose. It didn't matter. The dream has to take its corse or it won't end. I just stood there waiting for it to start. I heard the shuffling of feet. It begins. The same three men were there walking toward me. I know it's just a dream, but it's still feels so real. I feel, see, and hear everything like I do in the real world. The men got closer. I felt a shock to my body. (For those of you wondering, that's one of the men's quirks.)
"STOP! PLEAS DON'T!" I screamed.
"HELP!" I screamed again. Then I heard someone coming...
*Izuku's POV*
As I slept next to Ochako, her face went red. She started to sweat a little. Her face was scared. She started hugging me harder than she was before. She was having another nightmare. I began hugging back. I was gonna do whatever it took to stop the dreams. She started hyperventilating. I started getting scared as she began shaking.
It hasn't been this bad before. What is happening?
I hugged harder. She never stopped. I then reached for her face and placed my lips on hers. She began slowing. She just, stopped...
*Uraraka's POV*
I heard footsteps behind the three men. I saw green energy before I could see... Deku. As he did like last time, he took down the guys one by one. I was on my knees just watching. Deku took out the last guy. I stood up and ran to him.
"Deku!" I screamed before wrapping my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his chest. He put his arms around me and rubbed my back. I like when he does that. I looked up to him and he looked down at me. I was still scared. I didn't know what this dream would do next or if it would come back. He leaned in and kissed me. I started relaxing into the kiss with one of my own. We departed and started in each others eyes. I felt... safe? I don't know what it was, but I felt better. Everything went black. My minds started blanking. I then realized I was going to finally be able to sleep. I sank into it getting the well deserved sleep I needed...

Sorry this one was short. Also sorry for not uploading for a while. I've been trying to but a lot of the time there is no time for me. Sorry again.