A Late Start

This takes place some time after the Overhaul battle. I have not read the manga and am only keeping up with the anime, so there are no manga spoilers. This takes place a little bit later...

This is far future me. I wouldn't waste your time on this story if I were you. It's really not good
———————————————————————————
*Nobody's point of view*

"Oh no!" A zero gravity girl yelled to herself as she got out of bed.

"I'm late to school! Wait, if I run I'll make it." The brunette said to herself again. (I have no clue when their school starts, so it's just late) Even from the dorms it takes a bit to get to the school. She got dressed, skipped taking a shower, and ran out the door from her room to the living room to see everybody gone... well, almost everyone.

*Izuku's point of view*

I walked inside from my morning training to see I was late for school. I knew I could just use One for All to get there faster, but it would be tiring without breakfast. I decided to grab something fast, like some two pieces of toast. While waiting, I grabbed the jelly and butter and whatever else goes on the toast. Once all set, I waited a bit longer for the toast to come out, and then I heard something from upstairs.

What could that be? I thought to myself. Is it a villain, better get ready to fight.

As I charged One for All, I heard the sound coming down the stairs.

Alright, any second now

"Hello?" A sweet voice was heard from the stair case as a beautiful figure emerged.

"Uraraka?" I asked out loud to her. "What are you doing here? School starts in like 10 minutes!"

"Well I could say the same for you Deku." She responded, sounding a little more worried than annoyed.

"Well, I came back from my morning training to see myself late for school." I said, trying not to get nervous.

"Well, I just woke up late. Wait, what's that smell? She asked.

I then remembered the toast. I hit the button to see two slightly burnt toasts. I then also realized Uraraka hasn't eaten yet.

"Hey, want some toast?" I asked the beautiful girl with a little bit of blush.

"Sure!" She said with a smile and slight blush on her face too.

I grabbed two butter knifes and gave one to her for some butter or jelly. We put our "toppings" on our toast and put everything away. That's when we realized we have 4 minutes until school starts.

"We can make it if we run." I said, reassuring her that we won't be late.

"I'll beat you there!" She said as she ran at full speed.

"Hey, no fair, you got a head start!" As I ran too.

All I could think on the way there while running by here was "dang, I love this girl."

Okay, so, this is me from the future, a future where the story is already done. I'm getting a lot of comments at this story is a lot like others. Let me say this. Sure, there are parts of the story that seem a lot like other ones. I'm sorry. Heck, there was one part I just ripped straight out of another but in a different way. I'm I'm actually sorry. I've been trying to not, but I just did. It was only that one part that seemed exactly the same and I'm sorry. There are other parts that seem to be similar as well. The only difference to those is that they have completely different story telling. Sure, something like this happens in another story, but I changed a bunch of it. There is only one part I can truly be called for copying and I'm sorry. Well, not exactly plagiarized word for word, but the ideas and plot seemed almost identical and I'm sorry. I just get angry and my hopes drop when people tell me I'm copying or I'm a makeup artist. I don't want to steal other people's work. Yeah, I used SOME of their ideas and yes, I DID put them in the story, but I changed all of them so much that it can't even relate to the other story. Again, there is only one true part that I screwed up on and I'm sorry. The reason I'm putting this here is so that people newly reading this won't stop half way and think I'm a scam. I'm not and I don't want to be. Also, if I could, I'd go back and change slot of things. Just know that an idiot wrote this story. Don't criticize too much please. So thank you for taking you time to read this and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.