Questions

*Time Skip one day*
After Deku was released from the hospital, Aizawa decided to make an announcement that school will be off until Christmas. He said they deserved it. Deku Aires back to the dorms and everyone greeted him. That day was more relaxing. Heck, the next few days were relaxing. They had almost a full two months off. I guess Aizawa, Nezu, and the rest of the teachers thought they should give the students a break. Eri, however, still had to go to quirk training because of her quirk going out of control. Aizawa would teach her how to control it. After about a week things seemed to be brushed aside. The All for One thing, Deku's dad, Ochako's kidnapping, everything. It honestly felt like they were on break. One night while Eri was asleep and Deku and Ochako were watching a movie, Deku's phone went off. It was a text from All Might. Deku picked it up and saw the text.
Come to the lobby alone. We need to talk.
Ochako noticed the text and read it. She instantly looked away though the second Deku turned to her. He didn't really know what to do. He didn't want Ochako to be curious and go down there. Deku looked back to his phone and began texting All Might back.
Can you give me a few minutes? Ochako and I are watching a movie.
Let's wait until she falls asleep.
Ochako noticed him texting but never saw what he was texting.
"Hey, who ya texting?" Ochako asked know full well who it was. Deku panicked a little.
"Oh, it's no one, just All Might checking up on me." He replied. Ochako nodded knowing that was a lie. So the movie ended since it was near the end and Ochako was basically asleep. Deku saw her eyes closed and hoped she was asleep. He slowly moved her into the bed in a sleeping position as he headed for the door. Ochako wasn't asleep. She was trying, but now she doesn't want to. She heard the door close. She waited a minute before she began to head down. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't help it. It was a secret Deku was keeping from her and she wanted to know it. They even promised not to keep secrets from each other. She silently crept down the stairs and began hearing voices. It was All Might and Deku talking to each other about something.
"All for One being your father was a shock, huh?" Al Might asked. Ochako could tell they were near the beginning of their conversation. She listened closer.
"Yeah, with One for All and everything, it's hard to believe that your nemesis is my father." Deku responded. Ochako let out a small gasp.
With One for All? All Mights quirk? What's happening here?
"Look, no matter who your father is, it's how you use the quirk. You determine your decisions, not your father." All Might said. Deku sighed.
"I know, it's just that having One for All and having All for One be my father? It's just so hard to believe. I'm sorry." Deku replied. Ochako didn't know what he meant.
He has One for All? That's not possible, All Might has One for All. And now that I think about it, All for One and One for All sound the same...
"It's okay Midoriya, you're the one that I chose. You have the heart of a hero, not of a corrupt villain as himself." All Might's responded. Ochako was just so confused at this point.
Chose? He must mean apprentice right?
"Yeah, but why did you give it to me?" Deku asked.
Give?
"What do you mean?"
"Well, why me instead of Mirio? He has a quirk, is a third year, and is as much as a hero as me! I'm a first year with no experience, and couldn't save a small girl in front of me without her help! I couldn't even save Ochako when she was right in front of me!" Deku shouted in a low voice that sounded shaky. All Might sighed and put his hand on Deku's shoulder.
"Midoriya, I don't regret giving you One for All one bit. You show everyone what it is to be a hero and you've learned how to use it already. You know what your doing with it from year one. It even makes it more undercover now that Togata doesn't just get an immense amount of strength out of nowhere. I chose you because you showed even me how to be a hero. Not only that, One for All even chose you." All Might said. Deku was crying at this point. He looked up at All Might.
"I'm too blessed. I go from being bullied and being told to die to becoming a savior of many. Thank you too much." Deku said hugging All Might. All Might gave a small smile and hugged back.
DEKU HAS ONE FOR ALL!? That's not even possible! And he was told to kill himself! I'm gonna find whoever told him that and—
"Alright All Might, bye. See you whenever." Deku said waving to All Might. Ochako took this moment to run back up to the room as fast as possible. She finally made it back and put herself in the same position she was left in. Deku walked in behind her. He sighed as he climbed into bed next to her. The two soon fell deep into sleep.