Date Night: Part 3

This is a long one, so try to stay with me. Oh, and sorry for the long wait.

*Izuku's POV*
Uraraka went up on stage to sing her song.
"What is this song dedicated to?" I asked.
"You'll find out." She said with a grin. That grin told me it would be soon, so I didn't object. She got up there, and she was smiling brightly, brighter than ever. She was staring into my eyes, I was staring back at hers. I was in a trans with her beautiful hazel eyes. I couldn't stop, I just stared as she stared back. She then broke out of her daze and played the song. The beat started.
If I remember, this song is... wait...
My eyes widened as the song continued. We never broke eye contact. She was smiling brightly. I was still staring into her hazel eyes as she sung. Her beautiful brunette hair and amazing voice. I couldn't get enough. She was amazing all around. I love this girl. This was the moment. The moment that we've been waiting for. I didn't want her to be the only one confessing, so I joined in. We sang our hearts out to each other, both in perfect harmony. I stood up and walked over to her on the final few verses. I wrapped my arms around her hips as she stopped hers around my shoulders. We kept going, driven by each other. We were reaching the end of the song. Our voices died down as the last line began to play.
"You're the only thing I need to make me feel blessed." We both sang in harmony. Next, I did the only logical thing to do. I kissed her. I don't know if it was the heat or love, but I kissed her. She kissed back. We stood there long in the kiss. Her warm and soft lips were touching mine. It wasn't rough, or too soft, it was perfect. We soon departed though, still enjoying the moment we had. We stood there for a second, our arms still wrapped around each other. Our foreheads pressed together, smiling greatly. She broke the silence first.
"So... are we..." She began. I cut her off.
"Yes, I think we are." I responded, already knowing the question. We looked into each other's eyes again, shining in the light. Her hazel-nut eyes and smile was enough to to make me love her. We then kissed again, but not as long as the last one. We then departed. I decided we should go and get dinner.
"Let's go get dinner." I said with a smile. She replied back, also with a smile.
"Yeah, sure. Singing does make you hungry huh?" She said chuckling a bit. I laughed as well. We left the room and checked out to look for a place for dinner. We spent only about 30 minutes in there, but if felt like an eternity. We walked around for a bit, looking for a place to eat. After a while we found a place to grab a bite so we entered. As we walked in, we saw the place with a few people, but not enough to say "packed." We went up to the check in.
"A table for two please." I asked. The waitress grabbed two menus and walked us to our seats. She took us to a table with two chairs on each side by a window. We could perfectly see outside to the busy streets. In here though, it felt peaceful. The waitress left as me and Uraraka took our seats. We took a look at our menus.
"So, what you gonna get?" Uraraka asked. I looked at the menu.
"I think I'm gonna get Udon." I replied. (I'm just gonna say I looked up some Japanese dishes because I don't know any other than Sushi and Soba. Don't hate me.)
"Alright, I think I'm gonna get Tonkatsu. I've never tried it before, but it looks good!" She said to me with her dinner choice. As I was listening, I though I saw two of the waitresses whispering to each other and looking at me. They had smiles and they were giggling.
Oh boy. That's doesn't look good
"Oh, no. They better not do anything stupid." Uraraka said while turned around in her chair. She had an angry look in her eyes and looked ready to fight.
"Ochako! Calm down. Don't worry, they're just girls being fan girls. I wouldn't leave you!" I reassured her. She looked at me and sat slumped in her chair.
"I know, but it'll be annoying." She said still slumped. Just then one of the waitresses from before started walking to our table.
"Look. Just look happy, one of them is coming over here." I whispered to Ochako. She looked to see her walking over and instantly jumped to her fine sitting position and put a smile on her face.
"Hello. Is there anything you guys would like?" The waitresses asked with a small blush. She looked to be in her twenties, more or less. Ochako began.
"Yes, I would like to have the Tonkatsu and some water please!" She said with a smile. The waitress the wrote it down and turned to look at me.
"What would you like darling?" She asked me. I turned my eyes to Ochako quickly to see her giving a death stare. I looked back up to the waitress to see her put her arm under her own cleavage and her finger to her lip trying to seduce me. I wasn't falling for it.
"Umm... I would like the Udon please. Water too." I said with a straight, emotionless face. The waitress smiled and happily responded.
"Okay! It'll be out in a few minutes!" She said winking to me as she turned and left. Ochako looked at me with one eyebrow up.
"What?"
"Your really know how to look like Todoroki sometimes. Did he teach you?" She asked, teasing me a bit. I laughed a little.
"Well, that's what happened when you hang out with him." I said. I then got an idea.
"Okay, let's do impressions of people. I'll go first." I said. I then put my hands in the shape like you were about to slap someone. I then moved them up and down.
"Quiet down everyone! Class has started! In your seats!" I exclaimed. Ochako giggled.
"Could it be our class rep." She asked.
"Ding ding ding! You are correct!" I said to her. She giggled even more. I then saw the two waitresses from before giving Ochako death stares. I decided not to say anything.
"Okay, my turn!" She said still laughing. She put her hands up to her head and closed her hands into fists. She then held out her pointer finger and bent it a little to make it look like horns. I knew who this was.
"Ooo, are so and so dating! I ship these two." She said in a cheerful way. I knew who it was. I laughed a bit.
"Could it be Mina by any chance?" I asked. She started giggling.
"How'd you know? Was it the horns?" She asked still giggling.
"No, it was the part where you said ships." I laughed. This was the time of our life's. Just me and my new girlfriend enjoying a night out. It was only a few minutes into dinner and it was fun.
"Okay, what about this?" I asked. I then put up my hood and turned my head down a little.
"I only serve the dark lord." I said trying not to laugh. Ochako was laughing hard.
"It's... it's... it's Tokoyami." She said between her laughs. At this point she was crying from the laughter. I smiled and started laughing with her. I couldn't help it. She was too cute laughing like this. She then stopped and got an evil grin.
"Okay, what about this one?" She asked. She then put her arm under her cleavage and her fingered on her lip. My face instantly turned red. I became flustered and waved my hands around and put my head down.
"Deku? Are you okay?" She asked with concern. I slowly lifted my head to see her out of the position she was in. She did a better job than the waitress.
"Y—yeah. We're you that waitress?" I asked. She nodded happily, then realized why I got so flustered.
"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" She started waving her arms around. I looked at her with a smile.
"It's okay. You weren't trying to." I said. She then stopped waving her arms around and put them down.
"Yeah, I know, but still, sorry." She said again. I nodded that it was okay and saw the waitress coming again.
"Uh oh, round two." I said to her. She knew what I meant and put on a smile.
"Okay, we got a Tonkatsu for the girl." The waitress said with a straight face as she gave Ochako a glare and put down her plate. Ochako just smiled trying not to loose it.
"Thank you!" She said with a smile. The waitress rolled her eyes and turned to me.
"And an Udon with water for you, mister." She said as she placed my plate. As she did this, she bent down far enough to and tugged her finger under her shirt trying to get me to look at her you know what. I would not allow this and only looked at my plate. She stayed in that position a little more tugging even harder. She even grunted a little to. I looked at her eyes with a Todoroki face.
"Ahem, my food? Can you let go?" I asked as her grip on my plate tightened.
"Wha— oh. Yeah, sorry!" She said quickly with a smile.
"Anything else?" She asked me, and probably specifically only me. Ochako saw this as an opportunity.
"Oh! Can I get some water please?" She asked to the waitress. The waitress glared at her. Ochako was still smiling. The waitress sighed and wrote it down.
"Fine. Is there anything you need sweetie?" The waitress asked.
"No, that'll be all. Thanks." I said with my Todoroki face again. The waitress smiled and left, but gave Ochako a glare on the way.
"Pff. She is trying hard, I can admit that." I said. Ochako looked at me.
"Was she trying to seduce you again?" She asked me, expecting a yes.
"Yeah. She kept tugging on her shirt that was just so conveniently unbuttoned a bit for me to see her boobs. I was this close to smacking her." I explained. Ochako's face got red with hatred, but went away as she grinned.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Just a question, was she like this?" She asked as she bent over a little. She tugged on her hoodie a little. I instantly became flustered.
"Ochako!" I said as I threw my hands up.
"Oh come on, that was funny!" She asked again with a grin. I looked into her eyes for a second. I sighed.
"Oh... uh... haha." I fake laughed. She grinned.
"Okay, now shut up and eat your food." I told her. We started eating and talking about stories at the dorms. We talked about how Kaminari tried to make coffee in a toaster, how Kirishima tried to get Kacchan to go to the beach with us, and all those good times. We were halfway through our food when I saw a pice of paper on my napkin that came with the food. I grabbed it and read it. It had a number on it that said call me with a heart by it. I started laughing. Ochako got confused and asked me what was so funny. I showed her the price of paper.
"WHAT! Oh that's it!" She shouted in a low voice as she got up. I grabbed her shoulder.
"Don't. I don't want to cause a scene, and it would only be bad for us if we do." I explained. Ochako frowned and sat down.
"Besides, this gives me an idea." I said.
"What is it?"
"You'll see." I told her. I then grabbed a napkin without her noticing and wrote down a random phone number. We then finished our food and the waitress came back.
"How was the food?" She asked.
"Good! Thank you!" Ochako said with a smile. The waitress didn't budge and just kept starring at me. I smiled.
"It was good! Thank you so much!" I said. I saw the waitress smile with glee and Ochako stare at me with eyes of death. I wiggled the napkin with the number on it for the waitress to see. She noticed it and went to grab my plate. As she did, she bent down to put her cleavage in my face. I backed up because that was too far. As she was picking up my plate, I looked at Ochako with eyes of "this woman's wack!" She nodded as the waitress straightened herself. She then bent down to grab Ochako's plate and tried to make her rear end noticeable. I raised an eyebrow at Ochako, who saw this and shrugged. The waitress stood up again, holding all the plates in one arm.
"What would you like for desert?" She asked. I was confused.
"Oh, it's fine, we don't—" I was cut off.
"It's on me." The waitress said with a wink. I then smiled.
"Thank you! I would like green mint ice cream and she would like..." I looked at Ochako. She was staring at me with eyes of death again. I mouthed to her "just go with it" and she smiled again.
"I would like chocolate ice cream please!" She smiled at the waitress. The waitress wrote it down and smiled. She blew me a kiss before walking away. Ochako then turned to me with steam coming out of her ears.
"What. Was. That." She asked. I could tell she was about to 'Dek'u me through a wall.
"And don't think I didn't see her pick up the napkin! What was it!" She asked again. I decided to quickly explain.
"So the plan is to get her hopes up and crush them. You see, the number I gave her was some random number I wrote down and the smiling and stuff was just an act to make her think I fell for her." I explained. Ochako's anger quickly turned into a grin from the idea I just put out.
"I like. Let's do it." She said to me. Just then the waitress came back with our desert. When she placed them down, I could tell that my ice cream had an extra scoop than Ochako's. I didn't like it one bit.
"Uhh, I think I have less than him." Ochako said to the waitress. The waitress turned to her.
"No, I think it's the same." The waitress said again. I decided to step in.
"Oh, yeah, I do. Can you fix that please?" I asked with a smile. Ochako looked at me with a grin. The waitress sighed.
"Sure thing sweetie!" She said with a smile as she grabbed Ochako's bowl. As she left, we turned to each other. We high-fived each other.
"Sweet." We both said. The waitress then came back with Ochako's desert and placed it. She then smiled to me.
"Is everything okay now?" She asked.
"Yeah, I think it is!" I said with the sweetest smile I could make. She then also smiled and I took my hand and put it into a phone shape. I put it up to my ear, telling her to call me. I didn't mean it. Her face lit up and she nodded and walked away.
"The trap has been set." I said as I turned to Ochako. She was slowly eating her ice cream and watching the scene unfold. She grinned.
"Good, I want revenge." She said, still grinning. I also grinned a little bit knowing what I was about to do. We ate our ice cream and talked, and she seemed to be eating her ice cream slow. I don't know why, but she was. I finished my ice cream and pushed it aside and talked with Ochako some more. The waitress came back with the bill.
"Alright, here's the bill. Just take your time, I'm in no rush." The waitress said with a smile. I smiled too. I opened the the bill and saw that the dinner was only $40. It was a good deal for amazing food and a lot of it too. I slid in the $40 bucks then noticed Ochako devouring her ice cream. I was a little confused. That until I saw her hold her head. I understood. She put her hands on her head with her elbows on the table.
"Brain freeze?" I asked.
"Mmhmm." She mumbled.
"Here, let me help." I said as I reached for her chin. I grinned as I saw her smiling when I pulled her to my face. I kissed her. We kissed each other for a few seconds and departed.
"Better?" I asked.
"Better." She responded. The waitress was giving Ochako a stare that would burn through her skull. She was about to say something until I handed her the check.
"Here, that should do it!" I said. The waitress smiled at me even though I could tell she was angry.
"Oh, the the tip's in there too." I said. She walked away and I got up.
"We should go before she comes back. She'll probably stab you." I said. Ochako stood up and we both dashed to the door. We got outside and ran a few blocks down.
"What was that about?" Ochako asked. I grinned.
"You see, the tip was just a napkin that said 'stop trying to seduce me please'." I laughed a bit. Ochako laughed too. It was only 8:30 and there was still time to do more. We walked around the city to try to find something to do. Ochako looked around, then her face lit up.
"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.
"What?" I asked.
"We're close to the shop." She said, not answering my question.
"What?" I asked again.
"Follow me!" Ochako exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and started pulling me. I soon began running with her though. We were running to somewhere I think I've seen before, but couldn't put my finger on it. Then I saw it, the shop she was taking me to. That's when my minds flashed to the present I was supposed to give her. It was in my hoodie pocket. Ochako turned to me.
"Well, we're here, the hero merch shop. Also known as, the shop with new stuff... of us..."

Eh, this ending was to the chapter was meh, but I couldn't find a way to end it. Sorry for the wait again.