Disaster

Oop. This is a long one. Don't worry, I think I did a decent job. It also starts the next big plot. Enjoy!

As Deku's group went to go shopping for clothes, the five of them talked and joked around. Since it was a Monday, there weren't a lot of people there. There was the casual mother going to get clothes or a friend group checking out jewelry or games. They soon arrived at a pretty cool looking store. They all agreed to enter, which they did, and looked for things they could buy. The store they were in was a decent size that was selling not only clothes, but figurines, some games, and some cool basic stuff. They all looked around seeing if they wanted anything.
"Hello! How may I help you?" A woman asked walking up to the group. The five of them turned to her.
"Oh, we're just looking. We're not sure what we want to get yet." Momo explained. The woman just nodded.
"Okay! If you need anything I'll be at the counter." She said. She turned and left. The five went back to looking for things. At some point, Iida split from them in the shop to look for his own things.
"Oh, hey look." Todoroki said pointing at some action figures. They were of Tokoyami, Kirishima, Tsu, Ochako., and Deku.
"Oh, they have those here? I've seen them before. When me and Ochako went of our first date." Deku explained picking one up of his own. It was of decent size that looked to be very detailed. Each one was about $10. I don't know what that is in Japan.
"I think I'll get one. You know, just for show." Deku said as he grabbed his own. He then looked at the rest.
"Actually, these would make great Christmas gifts." He said grabbing all of them. He grabbed Ochako's too, but then turned to her.
"Don't worry, I'm getting you something better." He said with a smile. Ochako smiled a bit. Deku turned to see Todoroki staring at him. He gave him a thumbs up.
"I swear to god. If you—" Deku began but was cut off. Some girls showed up.
"Oh my god! It's Hero Deku and Shoto!" They squealed.
"Um, actually were still in class. Oh, and why do you know me?" Todoroki asked not understanding why he has this kind of fame.
"The sports festival! You and Deku absolutely went off. Not to mention your looks." One of the girls explained, quietly saying that last part.
"Anyway, want to come get lunch with us?" One of the girls asked him. Todoroki just stood there.
"Uhh..." Todoroki was frozen. He didn't know what to say.
"Hey Todo, let's go get some food." Momo said, basically saving him. Todoroki turned to Momo, who winked.
"Uh... yeah. Yeah, sure! I'm hungry too." He said as the two started walking away. The girls just scoffed at Momo.
"Wow, I can't believe that wh—" One of the girls began but was cut off. Todoroki had his hand raised at them.
"Would you care to finish that sentence?" He said with a lot of anger. Momo just stood there not knowing what to do.
"Todoroki! NO!" Deku screamed. He didn't want the day off to turn into a day in jail. Todoroki looked at Deku for a second, then to the girls, and lowered his hand. He sighed.
"I hate fame." He stated as he continued walking with Momo to place that sells lunch. The girls then turned to Deku. Deku then turned to Ochako. Ochako had death in her eyes, but then went away knowing how this was gonna turn out.
"So, what about you? Do you wanna have lunch with us?" One of the girls asked. Deku just sighed.
"I'm not that hungry. Besides, I don't have money to pay for it." Deku lied to them trying to get away. They wouldn't let up.
"Oh, I'll pay for it!" Another one of the girls exclaimed. The other ones looked at her with eyes of death and anger. Deku took this as a chance to book it. He turned, grabbed Ochako's hand and went to the front counter.
"Hello! What are we buying today?" The woman asked with a smile. Deku placed the action figures down for the receptionist to scan them. In the end, it was $50. The receptionist looked at the price.
"Eh, just give me thirty. These things are way to over priced." She said scratching the back of her head. Ochako and Deku looked at each other and shrugged. Deku pulled out $40 though, and gave it to her.
"That's for being polite. People like you are rare these days." Deku explained. The lady smiled and nodded.
"Good luck you two! Your gonna do great as heroes!" She said giving a wave and handing a bag over. Ochako took it, they waved back, and began leaving. On the way out, Iida joined them. The girls were still in there arguing with each other.
"Nothing, huh?" Ochako asked Iida while they walked out.
"No, not at all." He said with disappointment. The three kept walking until they found a place to eat. By some coincidence, Todoroki, Momo, and Bakugo's group was there.
"Hey guys!" Ochako said as she took a seat next to Momo. Deku took a seat next to Todoroki as Iida sat next to Deku.
"Did you guys order something yet?" Iida asked as he looked to the menu. This was one of those lunch places at the mall where you order what you want, and wait for your food. There would always be tables sitting in front of the place.
"Yeah. I'm just getting a normal sandwich while Momo is getting... what are you getting?" Todoroki asked.
"Oh, I'm getting a beef sandwich." She said. Everyone looked at her with a strange face.
"What?" She asked.
"It just doesn't seem like you. I though you would get something more expensive." Ochako explained. Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Well I don't have to be fancy all the time!" Momo shouted. Todoroki smiled and kissed her cheek.
"I love it when you shout like that." He said looking away a bit. Momo just blushed not expecting a kiss from him. Kaminari walked up to them.
"Hey guys, hows it going?" He asked in his normally lively attitude. They looked behind him to see Jiro on her phone. She looked like she didn't care anymore.
"Nothing, how bout you?" Deku responded. Kaminari smiled.
"Well, you see, me and—" Kaminari was cut off by an ear jack going straight to his neck. Jiro has a furious look on her face.
"Don't." She said sternly. Kaminari was just standing there in shock not making any movements.
"What I was gonna say, was- WHOA!" Kaminari shouted as the ear jack went around his next and pulled him backwards. Jiro just stood there looking annoyed. Kaminari stood up rubbing the top of his head.
"What was that for!" He asked trying to get rid of the pain. Jiro just grunted.
"You know EXACTLY why. Now shut it!" She said as she took a seat. Kaminari turned back to the table and put out his hands to say "excuse me?!". Everyone just shrugged. Just then they heard a lot of mumbling. They then heard a voice.
"Everyone! You need to leave! NOW! Go to the exits!" The voice said. Everyone turned to see Endeavor pointing to an exit. People started making their way to the exit. Deku's and Bakugo's group went to see the trouble.
"Hey, what's happening?" Kirishima asked. They were standing in a group while everyone started running to the exits.
"We have reports that a villain will attack soon. We got an anonymous call from someone. We're suspecting the league of villains." He explained.
"Wait wait wait... we?" Sero asked. Suddenly, Aizawa and Gran Torino showed up from the other side of the hall they were in. Endeavor turned to them, then back to the students.
"There's more too, but we're evacuating everyone, now go!" Endeavor shouted turning back to Aizawa and Gran Torino.
"Ready?" He asked as he took a few steps forward. Aizawa and Gran Torino shook their heads and turned. Soon, more heroes showed up, such as Hawks, Mt. Lady, and Fat Gum. Kaminari and Sero turned to start running, but everyone else stayed.
"What are you guys doing!" Kaminari asked. Sero has a worried look on his face like he knew what was about to happen. He was right.
"We need to help. If it's a villain attack, we need to fight them." Deku said charging One for All. Everyone got into a fighting stance. Sero gulped and took a step up and joined them.
"What the heck! Guys! We're gonna get in trouble! Even worse, KILLED!" Kaminari shouted. A purple smoke started arising in front the middle of the mall. That's where all the heroes were stationed and ready to fight.
"Look, do you wanna be a hero or not! This is your chance to prove it!" Bakugo screamed sending off a few explosions in his hands. They were all ready.
"Wha- guys— are you... oh screw it." He said taking a step next to the, beginning to wield some lightning. The purple smoke grew bigger and stopped. Then, there was silence. Suddenly, a figure jumped out lighting fast and punched Fat Gum. The figure stopped once his fist made contact. It was a Nomu. Suddenly, smoke arose behind the heroes, as Nomus emerged from them. As the purple smoke arose in front of them, they saw a Nomu appear in, but facing Endeavor.
"LOOK OUT!" Iida screamed as he charged forward and kicked the Nomu. Surprisingly, it caused it to go flying into a wall. Endeavor turned to see the Nomu against the wall.
"I told you guys to go!" Endeavor shouted.
"And we were told to be heroes." Todoroki said as he froze the Nomu. Sero then grabbed it with his tape and chucked it to the side, smashing it into pieces. Endeavor sighed.
"Fine, don't say I didn't warn you." He said as he ran into battle. The student followed in hot pursuit ready to help. As they arrived to the main fight, they saw heroes and even their fellow students helping out. As the Nomus were fighting all the heroes, Ochako was running around and affecting them with zero gravity. This helped a whole lot during this battle. Deku was running around at 20% punching and kicking each Nomu. With every strike, it killed the Nomu. If anything, he was what made the hero's jobs easier. Even the zero gravity made it easier. Sero would tape up Nomus, group em together, and Kaminari would fry all of them. Honestly, it looked as if the students were doing better than the heroes. The problem was, the Nomus kept coming. They wouldn't let up. There were too many.
"I have an idea!" Fat Gum yelled. He started rolling around getting all the Nomu's attention. Soon, he was surrounded.
"WHAT THE F!$K ARE YOU DOING! YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Endeavor screamed. Everyone was worried except for Kirishima and Tamaki(Suneater).
"I've taken enough hits." Fat Gun said to himself. While everyone was fighting off more Nomus, he let out all the shock he's absorbed, killing off a lot of the crowd he gained. Even from the amount they've killed, they just kept going. Restraining that amount was not point, not like they'd answer any questions. They couldn't speak. Half way through the battle, Aizawa pulled Iida and Deku aside.
"I need you guys to clear the smoke." Aizawa told them trying to catch his breath. A Nomu jumped at them, which was easily kicked out of the way by Iida and Deku.
"What? Why?" Iida asked. He kicked another Nomu, sending it back to the heroes. The heroes seemed tot be fine, just a little tired. If this went on for another ten minutes, they'd be screwed.
"Trust me! Especially do it to the center big one! It had to be there!" Aizawa shouted as he used his scarf to send three Nomus into each other. Deku and Iida looked at each other and nodded. They turned to see the chaos still unfolding and getting worse. Some heroes were in the ground. Mina and Shinso were fighting back to back. Shinso used his scarf to send Nomus left and right while Mina melted the brains that were sticking out of them. Tsu would try to get people away from any hits they couldn't block or take. Sato and Tokoyami were going off on a small horde of them. Kaminari seemed to be short circuited as he fell to the ground. Jiro and Sero protected him as Tsu got him to safety. Aoyama and Momo were sending off shots of cannons and lasers, trying to keep the Nomus at bay. Ojiro, Toru, and Shoji took out one at a time, since their quirks weren't really meant for stuff like this. Todoroki was with Endeavor and Hawks in an aid to take out a huge horde of them, which seemed successful. Bakugo was able to keep on blowing the brains out of the while Kirishima blocked and punched any incoming Nomus. Koda was just distracting some of them using animals. Even though they were all only first years, they all seemed like pro heroes, doing as well as any other hero would do. Deku and Iida found an opening and charged toward the center smoke. That was where a lot of the Nomus were appearing from.
"RECIPRO BURST!"
"DETROIT SMASH!"
The two screamed in unison. Deku went to 30% as his punch landed on air. Iida's kick and Deku's punch caused a massive amount of wind pressure to flow toward the smoke. As it did, there a lot of the smoke moved but was still there. For a split second, which Aizawa caught, you could see a small metal cylinder. It was the base of Kurogiri. Aizawa used his quirk and the smoke slowly started disappearing. Deku jumped forward and kicked Kurogiri to the ground, making sure he wouldn't try anything. He held him down. The heroes and student finished off the remaining Nomus, and in the end, it was a blood bath. Deku was still holding down Kurogiri, but Aizawa never took his eye off of him. Everyone gathered around them to see the source of their problem.
"H-how did you guys know? I was the only one who knew of this other than—" He was cut off by Bakugo.
"I don't give a damn about what you know or don't. You got destroyed and failed miserably! Now tell us if anyone else is here!" Bakugo shouted sending off a little bit of explosions in his hands. Hawks stepped forward and put his hand in front of Bakugo.
"Shut up." He said staring at Kurogiri. Kurogiri just looked up, past him. People started to settle down and take a seat. In the end, there was no casualties on the hero side of things. It was an absolute success. Deku, who was still holding Kurogiri, just sighed. The amount of running, kicking, and punching he did started taking an effect of him. Bakugo noticed and smirked.
"Hand him over nerd, he won't try anything funny with me. Get some rest." Bakugo said as he placed his hand on Kurogiri.
"Oh please no." He said noticing who was holding him down. Deku backed off a bit and took a seat.
"Deku!" Ochako shouted out from the crowd of heroes. She was looking around for him.
"Over here!" Deku waved to her. At this point, everyone was waiting for the police to come and arrest Kurogiri.
"Are you okay!? You looked beat up." She said as she started checking Deku's body for injuries. Deku lightly smacked her hand away and laughed a bit.
"Yes, I'm fine. You can stop that." He said with a chuckle. Ochako giggled and sat next to him.
"It's still the same old Deku huh?" She said as she began to hug him quickly. Deku chuckled as well.
"So, the mall really isn't your place is it?" Ochako teased a bit. This made Deku laugh some more.
"Yeah. Every time I come here everything messes up. I feel like I'm the issue." He said putting his hand on his forehead. Ochako frowned at this.
"That's not true! This would've happened if you were here or not." She explained with a determined look on her face. Deku looked up at her and grinned. Ochako smiled too, then placed a kiss on his forehead.
"I'm glad your okay too." Deku said as he returned a kiss back. The two were smiling at each other while staring into each others eyes. Just then they heard sirens. Police sirens.
"Oh, looks like that's the queue to go." Deku said, beginning to stand up. He put a hand out for Ochako, who took it and used it to help herself stand. The two were smiling at each other...